Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm on HTC Phones

Options
  • 04-08-2010 6:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

I have a HD2 and am close to going insane. My alarm manages to go off but the snooze option does not work, The snooze will not either vibrate or ring. When I do wake up, it just tells me I have one unread event. The alarm is absolutely useless and I reckon I will have to download a better one from marketplace?

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

well the htc sense or winmo alarm is crap...dont know what they were thinking off...

theres an app called galaram i think...it should be free..google it...

or put android on ur phone ;) they have decent alarm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

seriously it is one of the simplest features yet it is crap!! :eek:

I have stuck cradlealarm on my phone, so I will see what that is like in the morning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Ye know, i think manufacturers forget how important the alarm is for so many people! Was using a 5800 a couple of months ago and found the alarm was completely useless. Back to my Tocco Lite at this stage, now theres a great alarm, totally idiot proof which is what you want! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Ye know, i think manufacturers forget how important the alarm is for so many people! Was using a 5800 a couple of months ago and found the alarm was completely useless.

had it too...was so **** compared to my E51 before i got it :) then got the N97 which was even worse ;(

Advertisement