Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misuse of copyrighted material

Options
  • 04-08-2010 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭

Could someone tell me if a particular site falls under this category? I got a seven day ban for posting a website which I think is fine but I'm not getting any response from the mod who handed out the ban pretty quickly. Bear in mind that another mod has informed me that it is legal and that I shouldn't have received the ban. Could someone check this out for me if I sent a pm to you?

Thanks.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

If you're not happy with the moderator's decision, you should contact the category moderators for that category. If you're still not happy, you can come back here and have the admins look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

What do you mean 'category moderators'?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You appear to be banned from Films, which is in the Arts category. The Category Moderators for Arts are AnCatDubh and Will - you should contact them, as outlined in the Dispute Resolution Procedure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Thanks.

Advertisement