Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Therapy? - Crooked Timber

Options
  • 04-08-2010 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

just got my hands on this yesterday. Pleasantly surprised. A bit different to your typical Therapy stuff. pretty experimental for Therapy. Think I might go and see them in Cork on the back of this...
    A live dvd would be great too....

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

When are they playing in cork?and where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Sat 23rd
    Sun 25th of October.. Cypress Avenue...

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭jpm4

It's better than One Cure Fits All, not as good as Never Apologise, Never Explain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I've always seemed to buy Therapy? albums when they come out hoping they'll be as good as they were in the old days and this one is probably the closest they've been in a while. Some great tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Playing Vicar Street in November I've just been told. tickets went on sale yesterday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement