Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asshole neighbours

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

asshole neighbours = the balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Shortly after moving into tha apartment i live in now, i was having a few people back from the pub, patio door was open for people to go out smoking when some aul one appeared from nowhere and told me to turn the music down and have some respect for my neighbours! Now i was only playing my ipod through a tiny set of travel speakers so how she heard it is beyond me, but in my haste to be a good neighbour i turned it down, apologised and closed the door.
    Now cut to 7 years later, i have had countless nights like that since, no one else has ever complained, but the very same aul one has caused murder with practicaly everyone around her, she has been arrested countless times, an ambulance is called to take her drunken ass off to hospital most weeks, i kid you not - at least 4 ambulances i counted in the past week (i was off work and her house faces mine directly), she screams and roars and makes a show of herself and her poor mortified son at least once a week every week.
    Point is, assholes neighbours do of course exist - they're usually the ones doing the complaining!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭gent9662

<spam snip>
    Is it on in the cinema? I might get a babysitter if it is!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

WindSock wrote: »
    He turned down his music when you asked him, yet he is still an asshole? :confused:

Of course he is bud..he drives an Almera:rolleyes:

OP i feel a little bit more sympathy to you than the rest, but that's just because I do have asshole neighbours that live in the house next to me. One of the daughters thinks she's well cool or something, but in reality she's a tw*t like the rest of them, probably 5 days out of 7 she'll be out in the mothers car cleaning it, polishing it, generally poking at it, tbh I actually don't know what she spends all the time doing with it but having seen her car care methods I wouldn't let her anywhere even near mine if you paid me :rolleyes: But she has the music thumping out of it practically all day long everyday, and I'm talking proper thumping, tv has to be turned waaaay up if you've any hope of hearing it. Does get on your tits like constantly hearing a thump thump thump thump when you're just trying to relax...and she's a cheeky little sh*t too, asked her to turn it down because we had visitors and one of their baby's was sleeping in the car outside, so she did until I got back in the house then turned it up louder.

But if it's just a one off and not a constant basically daily thing like mine, chill out man! He is 3 doors away after all...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

A '97, car-proud Almera owner will always be an asshole, loud music or not.

Almeras are bad, but Polos are much, much worse. Death to Polo owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SquirrelFace

The night before my Leaving Cert started, a house to the back of mine played some foreign rap song on repeat from seven til two in the morning at a very high level, then they had an extremely loud argument, the Gardai were called and that turned into a bigger argument... Sooo ehh.... :rolleyes:

Advertisement