Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spam Texts - from blocked number

Options
  • 04-08-2010 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭

I am receiving spam text messages from a couple of different places & they use a blocked number so I cannot unsubscribe - even though I have never given them permission to send anything to me.

They are shops and clubs, so are probably not bogey. But I'm sick of the liberties they take by using my phone number like this.

Does anyone know how to deal with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I am receiving spam text messages from a couple of different places & they use a blocked number so I cannot unsubscribe - even though I have never given them permission to send anything to me.

They are shops and clubs, so are probably not bogey. But I'm sick of the liberties they take by using my phone number like this.

Does anyone know how to deal with this?
    Contact the shops and clubs directly they will know who they are paying to do it

Advertisement