Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biggest Sh!thole in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

K-9 wrote: »
    Looks at location, Coleraine! :p
    Only been through it a few times and anybody who knows it, never seems to have a good word about it.

Because they are all trying to wind me up and its not working.:P At least we actually have things to do, theres nothing to do in donegal..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Tipp town. Its more limerick city than limerick city itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

owenc wrote: »
    Because they are all trying to wind me up and its not working.:P At least we actually have things to do, theres nothing to do in donegal..

No harm to you Owen, but I doubt there is more to do in Coleraine than the whole of County Donegal, the 4th largest County. Plenty of stuff to do here.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Just passed Rathkeale this morning, the lads were out racing a sulky on the main road, with two lads hanging out of a Passat in the hard shoulder alongside videoing it, with one of the mommas pulled in up the road in a jeep wearing her jammies.

A more perfect summary of Rathkeale you could not find...

No harm to you Owen, but I doubt there is more to do in Coleraine than the whole of County Donegal, the 4th largest County. Plenty of stuff to do here.

You go to the north east of donegal all there is, is empty houses built all over the place and no shops for like 20 miles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Dudess wrote: »
    I actually think Millstreet is quite pretty.
    :eek:

That was a joke wasnt it? other than that i think you should have gone to specsavers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

You go to the north east of donegal all there is, is empty houses built all over the place, no shops for like 20 miles.

if there's so much to do in coleraine, why do you spend all your time trolling on the internet then?

*checkmate

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

You go to the north east of donegal all there is, is empty houses built all over the place and no shops for like 20 miles.

Yeah, that would be Inishowen, probably about a fifth of the county.

Things to do aren't just shops you know owen.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Yeah, that would be Inishowen, probably about a fifth of the county.

Things to do aren't just shops you know owen.

Theres still nothing to do its just countryside.

genericguy wrote: »
    if there's so much to do in coleraine, why do you spend all your time trolling on the internet then?

*checkmate

BLOCKED

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

finglas...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

NothingMan wrote: »
    Why does it offend you. Parts of Northern Ireland are part of the United Kingdom. It's a geographical and political fact, not an insult.

Surely Coleraine, N.Ireland should suffice? We all know where Northern Ireland is. People can then make up their own minds about what they regard N.Ireland to be without it being rammed down their throats. There is no need for the U.K bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭piby

Athy

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Has to be Ballymun for me, place is an absolute dive. Even after the 3 Billion or so Euro they pumped into the area it hasn't changed. Still has the same knacker residents that it always did ruining the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Portarlington or Edgeworthstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Yes there is for sh!tbags who hammered young visiting students with hurls Tuesday last.Donegal is keeping up with the national pastime of breeding scumbags.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Trappers Son

Why is this list sooo Limited? What about Edenderry?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

Drogheda or Shligo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Dublin by a country mile

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

Here how the fucck can you put Tallagh on it and leave out places like Finglas?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

How every part of Tipperary escaped that poll is beyond me. Tipp Town, Nenagh, Thurles, Clonmel, Cashel, Cahir.....40 years behind the rest of the country. And for a country that's 20 years behind the rest of Europe, that's some doing.

Haha! I think there is a general consensus that nor enough places were included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

mojesius wrote: »
    There's a far bigger sh1thole on the 39 route close to town. My boyfriend and I both had our cars keyed, windows smashed and his steering column was messed up beyond repair, all in the space of a week after he moved there.

Are you refering to Cabra?! The Navan Road!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

El Siglo wrote: »
    The entire country is one big shit hole.

Then if you're still here, fúck off to another country

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Dublin is the biggest kip in the country !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Are you refering to Cabra?! The Navan Road!?

Nah, up around the NCR and behind it, stretching towards the park.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Daingean, Co Offaly

Wasn't there a report used to be done every year which used to say what the filthiest town in Ireland was?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

It may be a good place, but all it does is rain there and once you go out of there, theirs absolutely nothing because its in the middle of nowhere and its so depressing thats why i gave it my vote, if donegal was there i'd give it my vote.

Hey man, what nonsense are you talking about???

So you voted for a major Irish city because when you leave the big city you're in the middle of nowhere?

i) that's retarded ii) Look at a map that's hardly true. Tuam is north, Limerick/Ennis are south, Big ass Atlantic ocean/Conemarra is west and Loughrea/Ballinasloe is east.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭booooonzo

Tuam nuff said!

Advertisement