Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round Zero-5th-Aug

Options
  • 04-08-2010 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

Best of luck to everyone !

My offer(s) got messed up last time, looking forward to getting something in the post/online !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Aureli

Ya staying up till 6am to check? think I might, I didnt sleep last night thinking about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Aureli wrote: »
    Ya staying up till 6am to check? think I might, I didnt sleep last night thinking about it :)

Ha or checking today... just incase !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I dont think I'll stay awake until 6 this time, will get some sleep and check online a little later:D

Good luck to all!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Finally got my offer after much confusion and hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

i didn't get one. I'm not a mature student mind, i'm 22 and have my results. I had the requirements to get my computer science course but never heard. Will i maybe hear next round!

• Advertisement

Your acceptance of DT546 has been updated accordingly !! Woot !

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭smur89

I was hoping to have an offer this morning, Theres nothing there for me. I assume this means I've to wait til the 24/8, which is a pain in the arse, I'll miss days at the start of college (First year starts beginning of september i think?) because i need to give a months notice to work before i can leave.

Im not a mature student, but Im not waiting on LC results, Ive had them for 3 years now, and have Level 6 qualifications too. bleh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dan.de.man

Got offer yahoooooooo, to those who were told ye would be offered a place an have yet to get it hound the college i e-mailed every day till i got a satisfactory outcome

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

I'm not a mature student but did the LC last year, got my results today and they are completely messed up, tell me is it possible to get 9999 points in one course and 7777 in another and the course I want DT546 is blank!

Edit: OK it turns out those are artificial numbers because I have been offered a place there based on my FETAC points and it will change in the next offer.

Adriatic wrote: »
    I'm not a mature student but did the LC last year, got my results today and they are completely messed up, tell me is it possible to get 9999 points in one course and 7777 in another and the course I want DT546 is blank!

Edit: OK it turns out those are artificial numbers because I have been offered a place there based on my FETAC points and it will change in the next offer.

:confused: So are you heading to DIT then ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

Chorcai wrote: »
    :confused: So are you heading to DIT then ?

I was told to accept the offer I got which is visual communications in DIT at number five on my CAO level 8 list but because I got such a high portfolio score it is likely that I will get an offer higher up the list in the next round, hopefully my number one which is fine art in DIT. I mean I'm well above last years requirements to get my number one choice so I don't know why it's even like this in the first place to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Yay, DT354 here I come:D

Advertisement