Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC desire??? Meteor Bill pay

Options
  • 04-08-2010 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

does any one know ANY where that is stocking the HTC desire on meteor bill pay?
    i cant find it any where im already on a Waiting list for it and my own phone is now totally broke!
    iv been on the waiting list 2 weeks and they said they should have them in stock last week but they never rang!.. im dying to get it!!

also im on prepay now moving to the Bill pay Smart i think it is?
    was goin to sign up to a 18 month contract for 45 a month.. sems decent enough is any one on that plan? do you ever go over the 400 texts/calls a month?
    i cant imagine i would!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It's probably going to be september before stocks come back to normal, it's worth looking at the legend and the sony xperia x10 is a mighty phone if they've got one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

The Samsung is also a great alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

desire shouldnt be back in shops till september+

htc has ran out of AMOLED screens so the new ones will be coming with the new Sony Super LCD screens...tbh their out in america already. i dont understand why is the irish market struggling to get one

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

How do you get put on the waiting list? I want to get the HTC legend on pre-pay but don't see an option to be put on a waiting list on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

is there a waiting list? ring up customer care and see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

On the waiting list thing... When you sign up to bill pay with the Desire you then become a prefered customer to get one.

From what I was told in the Meteor shop two days ago was that the Desire is due to be delivered on the 6th of August. This is what HTC were saying to meteor but that date is not guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭coolbreeze01

was told today they would have stock next week in sligo, got put on the list.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Does anyone know how much it is on Smart 50?

Advertisement