Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Part time Masters in Limerick

• 04-08-2010 2:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

I am looking to do a masters part in limerick,maybe two evenings a week,any know any course in Finance or IT that would be worth doing,i dont want to do distance learning.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

fire_man wrote: »
    I am looking to do a masters part in limerick,maybe two evenings a week,any know any course in Finance or IT that would be worth doing,i dont want to do distance learning.

Maybe if you really want to do a masters you should be looking yourself for one. Its a big decision and IF as you say you want to do one, you should search yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭fire_man

If you have nothing to add please dont reply,thanks

Try Ul Kemmy Business School but you are cutting it close on time.
    Is it finance or IT you prefer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I think he was looking for recommendations rather than People randomly questioning his motivation and then recommending Courses they might not have any personal experience in or knowledge of?

- Either way give him a break, his House mate lives on raw meat, nuts and naked Kitchen dancing :D

i would prefer the Finance area.i applied for the master in finance full time course and im on the waiting list.i probably wount get it at this stage so just looking to do something similiar by nite.I mite call out to ul 2moro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

This is the current list of part-time/evening/weekend courses in the KBS at UL. It'll give you an idea before you go out there. Obviously the individual courses are run by the faculties themselves but to get contact information for the right people to ask, give the department of lifelong learning at UL a ring (contact details here)

Thanks sceptre

Wasnt meaning to insult you fireman. I totally respect you wanting to do a masters mate. I dont even have a degree but like you im in the market for one, so you go for it.

Advertisement