Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bestival anyone?

Options
  • 04-08-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

So is anyone going to Bestival?
    Bought the ticket when I found out Flaming Lips were playing and have yet to sort out travel plans, wondering if anyone has been before (or to the Isle of Wight in general) and knows the best way to get there?

other than not knowing how I'm getting there, getting very excited about it!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

Hi Jenny,

I was over at the Isle of Wight festival in June. A few of us went and we flew into Southampton from Dublin and got the ferry to the island. Buses go from the airport to the ferry but we got a taxi and I think it cost about £15. There's a ferry every hour, sometimes two. It's actually not that difficult to get there despite what you may think :)

http://www.flybe.com/ are the airline that fly from Dublin to Southampton

Advertisement