Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of dog kennels

Options
  • 04-08-2010 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Last minute and we need to put our dog in a kennel in a week. The last time he was in one was 6 years ago and he wasnt himself for weeeks after.
    Anyone know a good kennel in dublin and the price or an approx price too

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭micheleabc

Hi dublingal80,
    plenty of alternative to kennels, try to see at www.petsit.ie.
    Dog sitting is a very good formula.
    You can also check my own site at www.meathcoastdogwalking.com (today is under maintenance, but tomorrow it will be working).
    Best luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Couldnt reccommend this kennels more:

http://www.irps.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭leelee_m

http://www.rivendellkennels.com

Only 10 euro a night & the dogs get walked twice a day and talked to and played with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Just thinking out loud here. Is there any facility for people who want to do some pet sitting. Like house-sitting, with maybe an honour system reciprocal agreement?

I wouldn't mind looking after a dog if someone went on holidays, not for any monetary gain. I just like dogs! We wouldn't be looking for the favour to be returned though, as we bring our dog on holidays with us.
    Something locally sourced, so you could pair up with someone who lived in the same area. Prob handier for the dog too, as you could bring them on walks that they'd be familiar with.
    I'd hate to think of someone putting their dog in a kennel, IF their dogs really dislike it. ESP if I was only around the corner!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭sral1

Not been really fair to your dog. You put him in to kennels once I think , 6 years ago. What have you done for the last 6 years( no hols ). What age is he now, you expect him to have good experience this time ?????????????:eek::eek::eek:
    Last minute and we need to put our dog in a kennel in a week. The last time he was in one was 6 years ago and he wasnt himself for weeeks after.
    Anyone know a good kennel in dublin and the price or an approx price too

Thanks!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement