Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derrynane

Options
  • 04-08-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Derrynane Camping

Hi,

Myself and my better half were in Kerry for the long weekend and spent all day Sunday out and about the Iveragh Peninsula. The sun actually came out on Sunday evening and it was gorgeous! Anyway we were down at the fantastic Derrynane Beach and noticed a load of people were camping/had campervans etc parked up beside the pub (Bridie Keatings?!) and in a small field beside it..whats the deal with this as would love to try it out sometime. I tried looking it up on the internet but it doesnt seem to be a proper campsite?! Had a lovely drink in the sun there and only thought about going there after we had left.

Advertisement