Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€5 meals from Just-Eat.ie

Options
  • 04-08-2010 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Bargain alert but only relevant to Cork.

I haven't ordered this yet but I will, wondering how it works with delivery, can't see them delivering €5 worth of food and you have to order online.

http://blog.just-eat.ie/five-euro-feasts/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Got 3 of the "feasts" with a few of the lads earlier on. Had to be the minimum delivery charge to come in the first place. Well worth it, plenty of food! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

looks like a good deal! im getting sick of centra in evenings! pick up only option for me though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭RedRebel

Looks like some great deals. Thanks for posting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I spotted the write up about this on Cork Independant...Is the food really decent then..What is the min delivery charge with it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Got the flyer in the post last week , seems great value :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Would highly recommend the Bullys feast btw... Very tasty

We ordered from Wok King this weekend. Its great got one each of the currys and they come with chips or rice inc in the price, 3 spring rolls each done us for two days dinner, and it was delicious well worth it. Twas 13 euro altogether inc the delivery well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Would be nice if there was a healthier variety though.. Guess there aren't that many healthy take aways in Cork though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Ian Mac

Kold wrote: »
    Would be nice if there was a healthier variety though.. Guess there aren't that many healthy take aways in Cork though.

Was take away ever healthy?

I'n saying that I've been turned off chippers pretty much from watching preperation in a certain chipper in Cork , horrible!

If youwant healthy off down to Lidl/Aldi , healthy option for a 5er all gracefully made by yourself.

Take Away/ Delivery sushi be fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

There's take-away sushi at least. Unagi and Inari are the best things on the menu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Ian Mac wrote: »
    Was take away ever healthy?

I'n saying that I've been turned off chippers pretty much from watching preperation in a certain chipper in Cork , horrible!

If youwant healthy off down to Lidl/Aldi , healthy option for a 5er all gracefully made by yourself.

Take Away/ Delivery sushi be fantastic!

When I was in Canada there were a lot of healthy options for take away food. Lots of noodle bars that didn't drench things in oil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Ian Mac

When I was in Canada there were a lot of healthy options for take away food. Lots of noodle bars that didn't drench things in oil.

Key word there :p Ireland is years behind it would take a huge gamble for something similar to work here , in saying that I think there is a healthy food option place on McCurtain St, quite dainty.

Irish people love the greasy scealloga with their battered cod a Sunday to cure the hangover it's a giving.

Those of course that have been out foreign would be more diverse towards eateries , again years behind!

@ Kold , I remember your name from thegaff , hope you're good :D

mmm take away is a treat it isnt suppose to be healthy but In saying that the food we got was actually really good, it wasnt dripping in oil didnt even taste or feel greasy. The spring rolls (which would be healthy depends how u make them) the ingredients tasted really fresh yummiee

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Got two 7" pizzas, Chips, Garlic Bread and 2 cans of coke for €10 yesterday!
    From Bullys in douglas

The delivery chap couldn't believe the deal I got :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Milly33 wrote: »
    mmm take away is a treat it isnt suppose to be healthy

wouldnt agree there.. if healthy takeaways were more prevalent it might be an option for people several times a week vs a treat.
    mik_da_man wrote: »
    Got two 7" pizzas, Chips, Garlic Bread and 2 cans of coke for €10 yesterday!
    From Bullys in douglas

The delivery chap couldn't believe the deal I got :D

thats fecking unreal.. about half normal price?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Yep - Half price :P

Bullys do have a loverly take out meal even without the €5 meal deal

Advertisement