Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary Wedding Clown

Options
  • 04-08-2010 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

Haha so my sister's brother in law is getting married and so my sisters husband (his brother) hired me to stalk the poor chap for a week dressed like the clown from "Stephen Kings, It!" haha. Much fun, I would recommend it :)

At the end of the week I will pie him in the face :)

Any good ideas??
    Any stories yourself?? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

How does that work, please - a day in the life :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Patri

Whispered wrote: »
    How does that work, please - a day in the life :D

Well today for instance, I got up at 7, got myself clowned up and and just waved as he cycled by on the road, I know his route now :) . I then moved to where he works a couple of hours later, and stood outside his window a few yards away until he saw me but then I ran before he could come out hahaa. So then my sisters husband said he was meeting him in a local pub so I set myself up on the route with a pie (well a paper plate covered in whipped cream haha) and then when he walked by I pretended to throw it at him just for fun. But I will pie him before the end of the week :) I got his number and email address aswell so I constantly send him stuff! ha Ah god its amusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Its like you know my worst nightmare :eek::eek::eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

That would scare the bejaysus out of me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

that sounds absolutely horrible.... you don't know what kind of secret fears this guy has, he'll probably be afraid to sleep at night!!!

if he sees the "funny" side of it then ok, i'm just shuddering at the thought of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Thats the most amazing thing I've ever heard. Keep us posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Patri wrote: »
    Well today for instance, I got up at 7, got myself clowned up and and just waved as he cycled by on the road, I know his route now :) . I then moved to where he works a couple of hours later, and stood outside his window a few yards away until he saw me but then I ran before he could come out hahaa. So then my sisters husband said he was meeting him in a local pub so I set myself up on the route with a pie (well a paper plate covered in whipped cream haha) and then when he walked by I pretended to throw it at him just for fun. But I will pie him before the end of the week :) I got his number and email address aswell so I constantly send him stuff! ha Ah god its amusing.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Absolutely brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

absolute classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

im really looking forward to hearing about this:D

• Advertisement

tfak85 wrote: »
    that sounds absolutely horrible.... you don't know what kind of secret fears this guy has, he'll probably be afraid to sleep at night!!!

if he sees the "funny" side of it then ok, i'm just shuddering at the thought of it.

Haha ya I know its awful really I mean he's a passive aggressive person, wouldnt touch a fly really but it is just too darn funny :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Any feedback on how he's taking all this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Well today for instance, I got up at 7, got myself clowned up and and just waved as he cycled by on the road,

That is in equal measures, hilarious and terrifying.

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Any feedback on how he's taking all this?

Haha he hasn't said much to be honest, apparantely he told his wife to be, to look out for the clown just so he's not going crazy but she's in on it an aswell so shes gonna try her best to keep a straight face and say the clowns not real.

Also I think Im going to have to delete this thread now in case he see's it and finds out its me. That would ruin the joke :( Thanks for all the replies everybody :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Epic thread.

You should take photos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

ahhh man that is a genius idea :D

This would actually really freak me out. I hate clowns!!! They are so horrible!!

The poor guy. You gotta let us know how it's going!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

definitely need a pic of ur evil clown makeup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Pic is most definitely needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

This is truly brilliant, I want daily updates!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Fair play patri, that's brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Also I think Im going to have to delete this thread now in case he see's it and finds out its me. That would ruin the joke :( Thanks for all the replies everybody :)

Do you want me to delete the thread? I can undelete it once the big reveal has happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Haha so my sister's brother in law is getting married and so my sisters husband (his brother) hired me to stalk the poor chap for a week dressed like the clown from "Stephen Kings, It!" haha. Much fun, I would recommend it :)

At the end of the week I will pie him in the face :)

Any good ideas??
    Any stories yourself?? :)

My God, i salute you sir!!!!

I hate the way we have these false idols. You know, the likes of paramedics, firemen, those soldiers fighting in wars. Charity workers etc.

For me, it's people like you who are the real heroes!! Viva la lunatic!!! :P

iguana wrote: »
    Do you want me to delete the thread? I can undelete it once the big reveal has happened.

Ya thanks very much, I'll pm you once its over!

And I have like 2 or 3 photos I'll put them up once its over :)

Make sure you come back so and tell us how it went since you're deleting it!!!!

And put up photos!!!! :D:D

This is so hilarious, that poor guy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

Haha so its all over :D I pied him in the face but first back to where I left off :).............I casually continued to pop up where he least expected it and 3 days ago I appeared outside his office on the groung floor holding up a sign which said (we'll say his name is Tom) "Tom loves pie" har har, so he saw this and quickly walked by to avoid being brutally murdered, in his eyes :). But then tragedy struck! later that day I said i would stalk him in the gym with his brother. I informed the brother about this. So as I walked into the changing rooms but him and his brother walked by and I was like "Oh balls!" cus I wasnt clowned up! Tom quickly recognised my physique so I abandoned the gym. His bro rang me later saying Tom was suspicous :P haha so I moved on quickly to operation pie-face.

I downloaded "the final countdown" on cd grabbed my old boombox, and went swiftly to his work yday. As he left in the evening to head home I hit the song. Boom! the final countdown was blaring down an alleyway as he walked towards the sound. Out I jumped from behind the opposite building and with indescripable speed I planted a smooth creamy pie to his face haha. I kept running and got the boombox later :D Haha I could faintly hear him go nooooooooooo! So I was like "Bwing your friends Tom bwing them all!" haha and with that it was all over.

I also took pictures of myself in a suit and a graduation robe and sent it to him :P hahahaha just to show him another side to clowny's personality. :)

• Advertisement

Haha so these are my alternatative personalities

Advertisement