Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary Wedding Clown

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 fairylauren

haha thats classic!! i love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Oh my God why has this never been done to anyone I know, this is classic....! I am so going to get someone to do this to my hubbie one day, hmmmmmm, maybe his next birthday!

Absolutely brilliant, I love it, I love it, I love it! Your brother in law is a GENIUS:D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

Weirdest thread/idea ever, but brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭emarfrog

That story cracked me up, thanks for sharing the photos, the big knife and the book with the neat suit, amazing, well done! Did you reveal your true identity to the guy being pranked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Funniest thing I've ever heard. Love that you went back for the boombox. Love the photos. And Patri, I think I might love you!

• Advertisement

Haha, you soooo should supply this as a service, I would be your first client, I swear its brilliant, Im trying to rope someone into doing it to my hubbie right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Fantastic!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Haha, you soooo should supply this as a service, I would be your first client, I swear its brilliant, Im trying to rope someone into doing it to my hubbie right now!

I could definitely see this being a hit!

Ok, what are your rates?????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Pure genius mate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Ooooohhhh you've given me some great ideas there :)

Oh yes, I have found a willing clown and found the best clown mask today in town. Will defo go ahead with this!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Fantastic work. The suit pic is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭gaoife

that is the funniest thing i have ever heard, even better then the groom handcuffed to the dwarf dressed as a smurf for his stag!!!!!!! nice :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

You are indeed a legend. :D. I can imagine his reaction when he finds out it was you. You've got to get that on video haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

That is hilarious! :D

I'm assuming he got the idea here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Guys this is funny funny sh1t. :-)
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

I hope you charged his brother the fee plus 21% splat!

Advertisement