Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH

Options
  • 04-08-2010 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

Hey i was banned from AH for opening what do you hate about Africans and other nationalities thread.It was an obvious dig at the constant abuse of Irish and Irish women etc.. on there and they used it to ban me.
    I am not racist and i am sick to death of been called racist.
    I was personally abused on AH,and when i reported them posts also they were not even given a warning.
    They are using favoritism over on that forum and only allowing what they like to be said.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

There is a link to the dispute resolution procedure in my signature.

Have a read over it and follow it to have your ban reviewed by the CMods. If you are not happy with the outcome of that, post back here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    There is a link to the dispute resolution procedure in my signature.

Have a read over it and follow it to have your ban reviewed by the CMods. If you are not happy with the outcome of that, post back here.

Thanks Tom:) ,i cant see your link in your signature though?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

caseyann wrote: »
    Thanks Tom:) ,i cant see your link in your signature though?

Oooops, you must have signatures turned off.

Here's the link anyway. Basically, get a second opinion from the CMods and if you are not happy with what they say, come back here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Oooops, you must have signatures turned off.

Here's the link anyway. Basically, get a second opinion from the CMods and if you are not happy with what they say, come back here.

Great thanks :)

Advertisement