Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone bought from Digigood on ebay?

• 04-08-2010 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Look to have some competitive prices and good feedback. Anyone had dealings with them? I'm looking to buy an L lens

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭PabD

I bought a 580 EXII last year, the price was the best i could find anywhere at the time. Delivery was quick and had no problems dealing with them.

A while back i was going to use them again to buy another flash, 7D and grip but went with this place http://stores.ebay.ie/Photo-Direct as the prices were much better at the time, not sure what they are like now. Can't recommend them enough. They will do a deal on postage if ordering several items as the postage can seem steep.

I would gladly buy of either one of them again providing the price was right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Just bought a Tamron 17-50 f2.8 from eBay last week. I don't tend to pay any attention to the particular supplier once they've a good level of feedback tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭hbr

rgiller wrote: »
    Anyone?

I have always avoided them because they are one of those
    sellers with a long history of selling refurbished cameras
    and trying to hide this fact by only mentioning it at
    the end of a long list of spiel copied from the manufacturers
    brochure. This practice seems to have ended now, probably
    because of a change of eBay policy. Refurbished items are
    now marked properly in the listing header.

Another bit of sharp practice I have noticed with this
    seller is the great free gift offer of a memory card.
    Notice the way the "+" of the "+ 4GB" is carefully
    positioned to cover the model number of the camera.
    This is to conceal the fact that it a foreign model which
    will have no manufacturers warranty and may come
    with the wrong power plug or manual.

This is a typical example:
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/CANON-EOS-REBEL-T1i-500D-DSLR-CAMERA-18-55-LENS-KIT-/300370679828?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_DigitalCameras_DigitalCameras_JN&hash=item45ef7cd814

However, they have a good feedback rating. I notice that
    the negative feedback is mostly about poor service rather
    than fraud, so you will probably get what you pay for.
    I would prefer to deal with a more honest seller, even if
    it costs a few quid more.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 kjoanna

Recently I've bought C 5d mark II x2 of them. Everything ok. Very good communication.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

bought a g11 from them and haven't had a single problem. Well recommended

Advertisement