Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

flatnn wrote: »
    Considering we're all online now there's prob a good chance we're all checking out each others profiles as we speak :pac:

Nah, I've mine hidden for the past 2 weeks. :p
    That_Guy wrote: »
    You!!!

Look at my profile yeah. Thxbbz xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

PM me it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Larianne wrote: »
    I have thought about that a few times.

I've looked over a few of the lads profiles to help them out and I've prayed each time they haven't contacted me before. :pac:

It's pretty likely. I accidentally met a bordsie recently, and also kept coming across a girl who I'm prrrretty sure I kept chatting up and kept getting shot down, but then realised she was a boardsie and said feck it to trying to shine in an awkward PoF message.

There's a pretty high chance that many of the girls in this thread have come across the boys (and vice versa.)
    Kinda scary when ya think about it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Fewcifur wrote: »
    It's pretty likely. I accidentally met a bordsie recently, and also kept coming across a girl who I'm prrrretty sure I kept chatting up and kept getting shot down, but then realised she was a boardsie and said feck it to trying to shine in an awkward PoF message.

There's a pretty high chance that many of the girls in this thread have come across the boys (and vice versa.)

Oh I've defo seen a few of ye on them. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Fewcifur wrote: »

Not me. Only back into the online thing

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I meant like a little one you could fit in the basket of your bike :cool:

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭flatnn

That "5 is the lucky number" girl is online now, which one of yas is it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I've seen one. He had it in his profile, something along the lines off "After reading about this internet dating on a popular forum site"

I messaged saying.. It wouldnt be boards.ie would it lol

it was :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

its really not that bad Im a monkey I should know.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

ppffttt no way.

I have my own house thanks, I just need a guy for one thing and it ain't financial support :D

A/S/L, PM sent, PoF profile link and so on :pac:

Misticles wrote: »
    I've seen one. He had it in his profile, something along the lines off "After reading about this internet dating on a popular forum site"

I messaged saying.. It wouldnt be boards.ie would it lol

it was :D

on pof or OKC? ive had a few girls ask me on okc but not pof

that was alot of abbreviations

• Advertisement

I've given up on POF. It's actually a pretty shoddy site when you compare it to the likes of OKCupid. Yes, it's a free site, but so is the second. If they included a "hide" feature, I would consider using it again.

I've given up on POF. It's actually a pretty shoddy site when you compare it to the likes of OKCupid. Yes, it's a free site, but so is the second. If they included a "hide" feature, I would consider using it again.

ah they do, Boney!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

One of the guys that came on here looking for a review,i voluteered,and turns out I looked at him a day or so previous :o told him though.so yeah i'm sure there's many of us coming across each other

:pac:

ah they do, Boney!

Since when? They didn't last time I was on there, I don't think.

A/S/L, PM sent, PoF profile link and so on :pac:

:o

i did think okc was better, but just having a look now there are approx 10 girls from dublin online right now most of which either ive contacted or they've tried to contact me :pac:

i did think okc was better, but just having a look now there are approx 10 girls from dublin online right now most of which either ive contacted or they've tried to contact me :pac:

It does have a much smaller base than POF does, but I'm not looking for quantity.

Another friend seems decent enough.

The one thing i've noticed on there though is that the women are seriously out numbered, about 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 any time i'm online, all of which means they can afford to be picky!! :(

gatecrash wrote: »
    Another friend seems decent enough.

The one thing i've noticed on there though is that the women are seriously out numbered, about 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 any time i'm online, all of which means they can afford to be picky!! :(

Yeah sure they should just treat us first come, first served :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Cork! All of my frickin' matches are in Cork!!

• Advertisement

Yeah sure they should just treat us first come, first served :pac:

Never said that, it just puts the more 'homely' among us at a disadvantage!! :)

Since when? They didn't last time I was on there, I don't think.

If you scroll back through the thread I was talking Galva through it yesterday!

Just got a mail saying "someone is checking you out right now" from Beautiful People, that makes 2 in the last 18 months, things are picking up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

All this talk of seeing real life people on PoF etc. just reminded me...
    I saw an old friend's profile on PoF and sent her a pm saying hi and suggesting Ok Cupid might be a better place to sign-up to. The biznit looked at my profile, but didn't reply! Outrageous! That's certainly going to lead to an awkward night in a pub at some stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

:o

Tranquilo, 's a joke. Does :pac: mean nothing any more??

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,235 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

OkCupid is doing that to me too!!

Tranquilo, 's a joke. Does :pac: mean nothing any more??

I know :P

Nothing wrong with a bit of travelling :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Misticles wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with a bit of travelling :)

Not if you have no means of travel!

• Advertisement

Not if you have no means of travel!

Bus?

if you really like someone and reckon that you would get on IRL then a bus trip won't do anyone any harm!

Nothing ventured nothing gained!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement