Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I have....

strangely some of them also happened to be some boardsies at the last beers lol!!

Small world eh :pac: Hope yous joked about it!

Funny stories though the atm machine and coppers :D
    Galway would be waaaaaaaaaaay too small a place and ye would end up bumping into the folks constantly I'd say. Though having a look over the first few pages there are alot of good looking folks there! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

ToniTuddle wrote: »

Galway would be waaaaaaaaaaay too small a place and ye would end up bumping into the folks constantly I'd say. Though having a look over the first few pages there are alot of good looking folks there! :pac:

replace smokes with atm and I can say I was molested in coppers there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭flatnn

I can't help thinking you might, just might, have lost perspective on the purpose and importance of 'net dating versus real life :)

Well its a risky move to go up to an office worker that ill need to see for the next while, if she's on POF she's fair game :cool:

Misticles wrote: »
    replace smokes with atm and I can say I was molested in coppers there ;)

At the smoke machine!! :D Ahh here! How were ya able to breathe :p

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

It was Mags - we were quite highly matched on OKC.

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Seeing as alot of you are in Dublin and all these mails are getting sent out to folks all over the general Dublin area...(I'm assuming)....do you guys+girls ever happen to see the odd one you mailed in a pub or walking down the street?

I don't think so. Maybe. It's hard to jump from a few photos to real life. I'd hope I cover myself admirably, I'm always honest so I don't have any of those "Oh no you caught me out!" awkward moments in real life. If I tell someone they're pretty then I mean it, I wouldn't say it otherwise, same with everything else, so I don't have the fear. I do of course have the "oh, you rejected me with your wall of silence!" memory, does say a lot about a person.

At the smoke machine!! :D Ahh here! How were ya able to breathe :p

No idea! I had consumed 3 bottles of wine.

Went on a date with the fella and it was awful ha!
    Not my type at all! He had fish lips lol

Galway people do seem to be super attractive and yes, it is a tiny tiny place when it comes to people our age and socializing, or so it's always seemed to be. Great fun though :D

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I don't think so. Maybe. It's hard to jump from a few photos to real life. I'd hope I cover myself admirably, I'm always honest so I don't have any of those "Oh no you caught me out!" awkward moments in real life. If I tell someone they're pretty then I mean it, I wouldn't say it otherwise, same with everything else, so I don't have the fear. I do of course have the "oh, you rejected me with your wall of silence!" memory, does say a lot about a person.

Yeah the whole wall of silence thing don't think I'd be good with that! :o

No idea! I had consumed 3 bottles of wine.

Went on a date with the fella and it was awful ha!
    Not my type at all! He had fish lips lol

3 bottles of wine would indeed lead to kissing fish lips or as I call it the "needing a mop and bucket" type. (I'm sure the lads get that type too :pac: )

3 bottles of wine would indeed lead to kissing fish lips or as I call it the "needing a mop and bucket" type. (I'm sure the lads get that type too :pac: )

Tudz, I can honestly say I have no idea what you're talking about :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

date ended up in CFJ's?

Classy bloke!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

One guy I was chatting to got on my bus back to town one day,i wasn't 100% it was him,had our date like two days later and mentioned it,it was him!

gatecrash wrote: »
    date ended up in CFJ's?

Classy bloke!! :)

No no noo.. went on a date after we had our rendez vous at the smoke machine! twas then I discovered his fish lips! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

No no noo.. went on a date after we had our rendez vous at the smoke machine! twas then I discovered his fish lips! :D

I met a girl at the boxing machine in Coppers and went on a date with her. As you do.

I met a girl at the boxing machine in Coppers and went on a date with her. As you do.

It was outside coppers in my case... Had a nice few dates with her actually!! :eek:

Sticking with my initial assumption here!! :D

Coppers is the place to go so!

gatecrash wrote: »
    Sticking with my initial assumption here!! :D

Intrigued!

He was also ging, I don't go for ging's at all. So I was shocked when I saw him waiting for me for the date ha

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Tudz, I can honestly say I have no idea what you're talking about :p

Basically they are soo slobbery when kissing that you would need a mop and bucket afterwards! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

To copy my "success" you should have a punch off at the boxing machine and then discuss what both of you are wearing, as well as what everybody else is wearing. Seemed to work for me :pac:

• Advertisement

You can also use my method where you leave early, then remember your mates are still inside but the cool night air is so much more refreshing.... then proceed to talk to random strangers and strike up a conversation with one, while both of you are waiting.

Lock lips later on when her mates show up, cos you were being all chivalrous and waiting with her and now your mates have abandoned you in the cab so walk to the night link... remember it doesn't run anymore on a Tuesday, so pay for cab yourslef.... back before they changed the price scale a trip from the city centre home could cost €70!

True love right there :rolleyes:

True love right there :rolleyes:

Not quite. If it was true love we'd probably be married at this stage!!

As it is, we're still good friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

To copy my "success" you should have a punch off at the boxing machine and then discuss what both of you are wearing, as well as what everybody else is wearing. Seemed to work for me :pac:

Even thought I do boxing in my spare time, I'd still probably end up breaking my hand some how doing this or having a weaker punch than the girl...

Only if yer lookin' for a ride from sluhs!

Better start going there more often...

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Only if yer lookin' for a ride from sluhs!

Better start going there more often...

me & you, coppers on saturday night then yeah?

defo

Sluts, you say?

me & you, coppers on saturday night then yeah?

defo

How about we just skip coppers and head back to your place? :pac::pac:

Sluts, you say?

you're pronouncing it wrong! :p
    Pyr0 wrote: »
    How about we just skip coppers and head back to your place? :pac::pac:

:rolleyes: fine so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Well im back on dating sites :mad:

Havnt been on them for a year, someone re -assure me im actually going to find a decent guy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement