Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Well im back on dating sites :mad:

Havnt been on them for a year, someone re -assure me im actually going to find a decent guy

am......

that's the thing actually, i wonder generally would people on here recommend it... hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I cant think how else im going to meet a guy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I cant think how else im going to meet a guy

Boards beers, through friends, activities you may do. You'd be surprised! I've even went as far as asking friends of mine do they know anyone single they could introduce me to. It's not a big deal!

Every single time theres a boards beers, i am working grrrrr

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Boards beers, through friends, activities you may do. You'd be surprised! I've even went as far as asking friends of mine do they know anyone single they could introduce me to. It's not a big deal!

you've that listed first :eek:

• Advertisement

The joys of a sick day! :pac:
    you've that listed first :eek:

Considering she's a boards member, posting in a forum which is having a boards beers at the end of the month, I felt it was quite apt.

The joys of a sick day! :pac:

would look very suspicious if i called in sick on a Saturday night :D

would look very suspicious if i called in sick on a Saturday night :D

Not if you had a bad chinese on friday night and are currently puking your stomach up all day/night!

SICK DAY! SICK DAY! SICK DAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Ladies, I need your eyes for a moment. A quick gawk at my profile would be amazin' if ye can spare the time.

I love you long time

KTHXBAI xxxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Advertisement

SICK DAY.. Or I could dress up as you and do your work for you.

Bare in mind, I could get you fired but dammit, you'll have a ball and it'll all be worth it.

Well im working the friday night before it, would have to start getting symptoms then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

That_Guy wrote: »
    Ladies, I need your eyes for a moment. A quick gawk at my profile would be amazin' if ye can spare the time.

I love you long time

Lemme see! I help you :pac:

Well im working the friday night before it, would have to start getting symptoms then :D

Ever seen the Simpsons?

350616.jpg

LEPROSY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I find for, 2 to 3 days is allways a better chance of pulling of the old sickness i find talking alittle bit through your noise and rubbing your eyes to make them go a little red and waterey :)

I love you long time

Well your profile had me smiling and giggling so that's definitely good! :D
    Plus that's a good profile pic yer hair looks hawt like that :pac:

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Well your profile had me smiling and giggling so that's definitely good! :D
    Plus that's a good profile pic yer hair looks hawt like that :pac:

Huzzah!!!!

Lemme see! I help you :pac:

We can all send you our profiles where you can judge them out of 10, the loser will be crushed beyond belief and ridiculed until the end of time, thus is the way of life.

We can all send you our profiles where you can judge them out of 10, the loser will be crushed beyond belief and ridiculed until the end of time, thus is the way of life.

Your way of life scares meh! :eek:

Your way of life scares meh! :eek:

Don't worry, I tend to talk complete b*llocks when I'm bored in work and actin' the arse.

• Advertisement

Don't worry, I tend to talk complete b*llocks all the time.

FYP

Look at how witty I am.

FYP

Look at how witty I am.

This is also true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

So... decided today to go back on POF after a while and already getting annoyed at some of the people on it :o

This one guy who sent me a message starts off by saying he never sends long messages but he wants to make an effort for me .... then followed by a big long message about himself.
    Now usually that would be nice, except for the fact that I have definitely gotten the exact same message at least twice before from this guy :rolleyes:

Why do some people think it's ok to send copy and paste messages and not bother making an effort? :confused: Annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

How do you know when someone is a boardsie, is there a secret code?

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

smurfy89 wrote: »
    So... decided today to go back on POF after a while and already getting annoyed at some of the people on it :o

This one guy who sent me a message starts off by saying he never sends long messages but he wants to make an effort for me .... then followed by a big long message about himself.
    Now usually that would be nice, except for the fact that I have definitely gotten the exact same message at least twice before from this guy :rolleyes:

Why do some people think it's ok to send copy and paste messages and not bother making an effort? :confused: Annoying!

Did you reply and tell him that he has now made the same "effort" three times and you're still not feeling it....

How do you know when someone is a boardsie, is there a secret code?

Nah. My first line is:

"If you're reading this and you're from boards.ie... *tips hat*"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Nah. My first line is:

"If you're reading this and you're from boards.ie... *tips hat*"

Fair play, might add somethinglike that myself :D

What di ye make of these people who have had 7 year long relationships, baggage?

What di ye make of these people who have had 7 year long relationships, baggage?

I've come across that and I found myself thinking, "You were in a seven year relationship... And you're only 23"

Wha???!!!???

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I had a six year one, but that ended 8 years ago...so deffo no baggage from that.
    I think you need to do a case by case on this, someone out of a 6 year relationship that ended in their early 20's with no ties, is not the same as someone out of a 6 year relationship that involves an ex-partner and kids, mortgage etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

Did you reply and tell him that he has now made the same "effort" three times and you're still not feeling it....

Nope.. pretty sure I replied the first time I noticed his copy and paste message and asked why he did it but he got quite annoyed :o Always good when you're looking for a date to get angry with the person, ha.

I had been pretty nice to him then about it but can't be bothered replying now again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement