Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'm thinking of changing my profile to saying "Hi. I'm fine thank you."
    Getting a bit sick of getting "Hi" and "HOW ARE YOU?" messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

any of the lot on here, going to the drinks tomorrow, we can vent their.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

My god, there are a lot of shirtless men on this.

Shame they all seem to come across as numbskulls though.

*goes ogle some more*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

I am one of those people who is pretty good at guessing ages of people but looking at POF profile pics and then the profile age has me very confused:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Corsendonk wrote: »
    I am one of those people who is pretty good at guessing ages of people but looking at POF profile pics and then the profile age has me very confused:confused:

People lie.

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    People lie.

I know! But some of those women are doing some serious lying to themselves:D

I know! But some of those women are doing some serious lying to themselves:D

Maybe they've dyscalculia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

You were right the first time, it is not dyscalculia, it is dishonesty!

Quickly googles:eek:

You wouldn't be available for table quizzes?

Quickly googles:eek:

You wouldn't be available for table quizzes?

Love table quizzes! :D

Ah, I only know about that coz I sometimes think I have it. :o

• Advertisement

Off Topic - We should totally set up the ultimate table quiz team!

On Topic - My first evening back on OKC went OK. 3 girls were in contact with me, although one of them is 18 :eek: She seems cool though, but she might be a teensy bit on the young side.

Off Topic - We should totally set up the ultimate table quiz team!

On Topic - My first evening back on OKC went OK. 3 girls were in contact with me, although one of them is 18 :eek: She seems cool though, but she might be a teensy bit on the young side.

A table quiz type of singles night would be a fricking awesome idea.

..where can I patent it??? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Great idea :)

Anywhere you want as long as you credit me for my role in the creation of said night, and I mysteriously get 3 beautiful, intelligent female team-mates :pac:

Quiz nights actually are ideal for singles or people who don't know each other. Relaxed atmosphere, things to talk about, alcohol if you want it etc. A great way to break the ice. We had one in 1st year in UCD, it was great.

Anywhere you want as long as you credit me for my role in the creation of said night, and I mysteriously get 3 beautiful, intelligent female team-mates :pac:

Quiz nights actually are ideal for singles or people who don't know each other. Relaxed atmosphere, things to talk about, alcohol if you want it etc. A great way to break the ice. We had one in 1st year in UCD, it was great.

I organised a table quiz for the sports club I'm in so I have loads questions already made up. Only thing is I couldn't take part. :cool:

Could be an idea........... for chariteeeeeeeeeee.

Names in a hat, pulled out at random so you break up the ringers. Do you think you could get an even split of fem/males?

I organised a table quiz for the sports club I'm in so I have loads questions already made up. Only thing is I couldn't take part. :cool:

Relationship and love questions are out :D We all obviously havent a clue lol :pac::pac::pac:

If you were the one asking the questions, you'd have your pick of all the men who went to it though. Think big picture :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

i think george hook did a single's quiz night with newstalk last year. send him a text during the week!

Names in a hat, pulled out at random so you break up the ringers. Do you think you could get an even split of fem/males?

Yeah, you'd have to mix people about. But then some people might not want to sit on their own with total strangers.

I think I'd have to get people to get tickets before the event to have an even amount.

Hmmm...

Sorry OT, but it could be a runner!?!?!

• Advertisement

Yeah, you'd have to mix people about. But then some people might not want to sit on their own with total strangers.

I think I'd have to get people to get tickets before the event to have an even amount.

Hmmm...

I can hear your brain ticking over :pac::pac: lol

If you were the one asking the questions, you'd have your pick of all the men who went to it though. Think big picture :cool:

I know. ssssssssh! ;) Ah, but I really like table quizzes. Correcting the answers is hilarious though!

I'll have a thinker.

Hmmm...

I went to a quiz like that years ago everyone came in with their mates, got a shock when they were broke up around the room by the organizers by pulling names out of a hat. It forced everyone to mix and get to know there new team mates. It was one of the best quizes I went to, people were more relaxed, made new friends. Even when you say its for charity you always get one or two groups that take it too seriously and seem to have constant toilet breaks.

i think george hook did a single's quiz night with newstalk last year. send him a text during the week!

Please Dear God No!! I would only end up bringing a huge sooter covered in superglue and stick it in his Gob!

Even when you say its for charity you always get one or two groups that take it too seriously and seem to have constant toilet breaks.

As in cheating? Not at my quiz!!!!! :mad: That last quiz I organised, there was definitely no cheating with some of the answers I got. It was great. :D

We were accused of cheating at the last quiz I went to. My answer was "I didn't know that knowing the answers was against the rules" :pac:

Gimme a shout Lari when you're done thinking if you want/need help!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I love quizzes!!!

I am slightly competitive though :P

I vow to defeat you all and take the most beautiful woman as my prize :P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

So... how about that online dating?

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    So... how about that online dating?

Haven't logged on today.

Have a date Sunday so can't be arsed talking to anyone until after that. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement