Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

gatecrash wrote: »
    Thankfully the sites are blocked in work.... I plead innocence m'lud

There blocked :eek: Thats hilarious, half the company must have been online LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Justask wrote: »
    There blocked :eek: Thats hilarious, half the company must have been online LMAO

If you knew who i work for you'd giggle a little bit more.

Just recieved......
    'I want to walk on a beach with you watching the wind blow through your hair'

:eek::eek: Im all for romance but HELLO....

If you knew who i work for you'd giggle a little bit more.

Ah you hav to tell me now... thats like saying to someone 'i've something to tell you but I better not tell you' :p

Ah you hav to tell me now... thats like saying to someone 'i've something to tell you but I better not tell you' :p

Nyah nyah nyah nyaaaaaaaah nyah

• Advertisement

:mad::mad:

Does it p**s anyone else off when people send mail without looking at your profile?? :(

OMG im in a moany mood today...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Does it p**s anyone else off when people send mail without looking at your profile?? :(

OMG im in a moany mood today...:p

Ah i think half the crazy mail makes it more entertaining.

I cant count the number of times ive taken into fits laughing... Today for example a guy with "this clearly isint workng" as his headline :D and a "really pissed with the world" description of himself pops up.

Does he really wonder why it's not working?

Love the " hes only a baby fishie " :D
    Boards can be just as funny LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

The snapping turtle waits for its prey....

It waits......

It waits.....

It waits......

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz............

• Registered Users Posts: 14,802 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I just got mailed by a wimminz that I have a nice chin and she could think of a few good uses for it..
    Not entirely sure what to do with that as an opening message, so I replied "good uses, like what? A chin model?!"
    Yeah, pretty sure I've strolled into quite an odd conversation!:pac:

• Advertisement

papagormo wrote: »
    I just got mailed by a wimminz that I have a nice chin and she could think of a few good uses for it..
    Not entirely sure what to do with that as an opening message, so I replied "good uses, like what? A chin model?!"

YUP as I said they are out in force today :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

papagormo wrote: »
    :D I like it LOL Hell of an ice breaker!
    YUP as I said they are out in force today :cool:

"We" We are out in force. LMAO

I brings the crazy on occasion, depending on coffee levels ;)

Here fishy fishy....

Snapping-Turtle-2.jpg&sa=X&ei=pIwUTsj0AcWwhQfJtJn-DQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc4WA&usg=AFQjCNHHRzS3WdW0_LMsa74JZ94ArgIxPQ

Oh......... look, little miss was using me as her backup plan is back on POF... I guess things didn't work out with mr. apparently a better deal than Galvasean.... how sad.

I hope she's miserable! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Galvasean wrote: »
    The snapping turtle waits for its prey....

It waits......

It waits.....

It waits......

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz............

I don't even know what you're talking about, I just toadily like tuytals!

Fewcifur wrote: »

It's my new strategy. Instead of searching for and messaging girls, I simply sign in and wait. Let them come to me and then snap!
    It's about as successful as the previous energy consuming strategy...

Fewcifur wrote: »

It's my new strategy. Instead of searching for and messaging girls, I simply sign in and wait. Let them come to me and then snap!
    It's about as successful as the previous energy consuming strategy...

I'm using The Ninja Bombardment Method myself

Don't sign in for a few months, like a ninja, and then come back and see if anyone new is around and mail them and await rejection. It's great so it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭2 Miles From Narnia

I'm using The Ninja Bombardment Method myself

Don't sign in for a few months, like a ninja, and then come back and see if anyone new is around and mail them and await rejection. It's great so it is.

And then do you use everyone's favourite profile opener of 'new to this whole online dating thing" and hope no one catches you out? ;)

And then do you use everyone's favourite profile opener of 'new to this whole online dating thing" and hope no one catches you out? ;)

Nope...... I'm much clevererer than that....... I say to THEM that they must be new as they are too hot to be single!!

Pure genius so it is......

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

How can someone think you're 'gorgeous' when you don't have a picture up???:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

newbee22 wrote: »
    How can someone think you're 'gorgeous' when you don't have a picture up???:rolleyes:

They perved your pic in the Know your Clubbers thread...

8654771.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

newbee22 wrote: »

im thinking you're gorgeous right now... am I wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

I've put up a pic now so can decide for themselves without guessing!

I've just signed up to OKC to spread the net a little further - I know lots of the peeps here are on it and are no doubt well familiar with this fact, but under some people's profiles, it says 'No one's contacted him this week'.

That's just cruel!Shouldn't that be your own business rather than having it under your profile for all to see? :eek:

I've just signed up to OKC to spread the net a little further - I know lots of the peeps here are on it and are no doubt well familiar with this fact, but under some people's profiles, it says 'No one's contacted him this week'.

That's just cruel!Shouldn't that be your own business rather than having it under your profile for all to see? :eek:

Cos it's looking for the sympathy mail!!

For the pathetic male!!

I know lots of the peeps here are on it and are no doubt well familiar with this fact, but under some people's profiles, it says 'No one's contacted him this week'.

Quit drawin' attention to my profile! :mad:
    All the girls I used to converse with on that site no longer have profiles.

all-my-friends-are-dead-20100731-092526.jpg&sa=X&ei=Z8EUTtCrEsPOhAeFpujdCQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEZUf-_ss7XL8H03ZlSPo_TL9i50A

Quit drawin' attention to my profile! :mad:
    All the girls I used to converse with on that site no longer have profiles.

Put that dino pic up as your profile pic and they'll all come flocking back, it's very cute :)

Cos it's looking for the sympathy mail!!

For the pathetic male!!

Now that I think about it, that might work. I like the thought of not having competition!

Put that dino pic up as your profile pic and they'll all come flocking back, it's very cute :)

You're not allowed use pics that aren't of you.
    maybe I'll take a photo of myself in the same pose looking longingly out the window with that caption... That'll get 'em to like me :pac:

• Advertisement

maybe I'll take a photo of myself in the same pose looking longingly out the window with that caption... That'll get 'em to like me :pac:

Don't forget the green facepaint :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement