Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Galvasean wrote: »
    ^^ Looks like a joke to me.

I'm sure it was. The rest of the profile has correct spelling. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭2 Miles From Narnia

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'm sure it was. The rest of the profile has correct spelling. :)

Then what are you waiting for, send a message! ;)

Then what are you waiting for, send a message! ;)

I would but we've nothing in common at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭oompaloompa

ooooh how has he not been snapped up with this...

love life love life life vjfucukfdkuffckufkuyfuyfyfuy ygygz8gizg bb xxx yo short to shory tpo short xxx love life love life love life love the craic xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

love life love life life vjfucukfdkuffckufkuyfuyfyfuy ygygz8gizg bb xxx yo short to shory tpo short xxx love life love life love life love the craic xxx

66737d1239718289-edelbrock-rpm-cam-install-say-what.jpg&sa=X&ei=EhFcTomtFoyZOuSo1KYM&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFdlMNwUcR7cPeHExeEwL66WtPXdA

• Advertisement

an inventive intro :rolleyes:

and this diamond I just came across...

"I'm very cultured and a regular socialite within the city"

:rolleyes:

an inventive intro :rolleyes:

and this diamond I just came across...

"I'm very cultured and a regular socialite within the city"

:rolleyes:

Smells like a hipster to me.

Marge, get my gun.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Smells like a hipster to me.

Marge, get my gun.

hipster??

edit: Urban dictionary helped..

hipster??

These guys
    hipster-dinosaurs-0.jpg?w=500&h=669

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

liz2 wrote: »
    lol..you'll have to elaborate :D

if i do that karam will bite me tho serously people should think about what they right in their profiles
    No one likes a cock tease S-M, tell us about the freaks :cool:

I can't complain i dont mind a bit of tease always fun... :D
    Sonics2k wrote: »
    I have to admit I've definitely seen a few that made me do this.

heck-no.png

its more so the profile i think irish women are as attractive as any other nation :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

its more so the profile i think irish women are as attractive as any other nation :cool:

Oh no no, I don't necessarily mean the physical attraction, more based on the comments and information.

I admit mine is very simple as I really hate typing those things, but still, just reading some profiles makes me cringe :p

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Oh no no, I don't necessarily mean the physical attraction, more based on the comments and information.

I admit mine is very simple as I really hate typing those things, but still, just reading some profiles makes me cringe :p

I know i just wanted to make you sweat :p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭MeganM

A message from one of the charming men on POF

Subject: can i have ur thoughts on this scenario

your incredibly sexy..picture this scenario, uv a burst pipe in ur kitchen and ur mobile is dead, u rush into the street shouting to neighbours for help but a stranger walks by and rushes to your aid, rushing to see where the damage is done he is soaked from head to toe but manages to find the mains tap and turn the flow of, embarrassed that you cudn solve the issue urself and seeing your knight drenched to the skin you offer him a towel, as he slowly dries himself of you can see his toned body tru the now seetru shirt, he offers you a cheeky smile, and asks if he cud borrow one of your mans shirts, whether u have a man or not you know its your shirt hes after, you apologise that he got soaked and say you wish u had a man, to give him a shirt, of course, and he takes the glint of an opportunity to move closer, you can feel the steaming tension between ye, he says he cant go to work like this and will have to find an excuse to call in sick, he reaches to you, but only to grab another towel, and as you glance bodies, he slows down, looks you straight in the eye and bites his lips, you can hardly resist as hi whispers in your ear, its been ages since hes been this wet, smelling your arousal, he massages your neck gently with his lips and you can feel the water drip all over your clothes, he strokes from the back of your neck to your ass bone, then cheekily grabs your sexy cheek in his strong hands and pulls you closer, you can now both feel and sense yer arousal...tbc.......

''he strokes from the back of your neck to your ass bone''

Swooon,

Take notes boys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

^^ what a charmer :P

I've recently been chatting to an awwfully nice girl :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

so many problems there.

why did he wait so long before saying hi?
    it's been ages since he was that wet? so he doesn't wash regularly.

at least he didn't mention the stopcock :pac:

MeganM wrote: »

Swooon,

Take notes boys!

o.O

serial ? should it be weatabix or ready break

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

That's a god damn hot story...

Also, adding this clip for offtopic reasons.

Creep

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

o.O

serial ? should it be weatabix or ready break

actually, it has the makings of a new line of nescafe ads. get back to him. you could be the next 'will they ever?' couple!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

MeganM wrote: »

Quote:

Subject: can i have ur thoughts on this scenario
    your incredibly sexy..picture this scenario, uv a burst pipe in ur kitchen and ur mobile is dead, u rush into the street shouting to neighbours for help but a stranger walks by and rushes to your aid, rushing to see where the damage is done he is soaked from head to toe but manages to find the mains tap and turn the flow of, embarrassed that you cudn solve the issue urself and seeing your knight drenched to the skin you offer him a towel, as he slowly dries himself of you can see his toned body tru the now seetru shirt, he offers you a cheeky smile, and asks if he cud borrow one of your mans shirts, whether u have a man or not you know its your shirt hes after, you apologise that he got soaked and say you wish u had a man, to give him a shirt, of course, and he takes the glint of an opportunity to move closer, you can feel the steaming tension between ye, he says he cant go to work like this and will have to find an excuse to call in sick, he reaches to you, but only to grab another towel, and as you glance bodies, he slows down, looks you straight in the eye and bites his lips, you can hardly resist as hi whispers in your ear, its been ages since hes been this wet, smelling your arousal, he massages your neck gently with his lips and you can feel the water drip all over your clothes, he strokes from the back of your neck to your ass bone, then cheekily grabs your sexy cheek in his strong hands and pulls you closer, you can now both feel and sense yer arousal...tbc.......

Swooon,

Take notes boys!

Megan, please for the love of God respond to yer man with:
    "As he pulls me closer to his body, my knee rises swiftly towards his crotch...until...
    BANG!..
    He gets what is known as "a knee to the balls"..It is only then he realises he has in fact completely misread the entire situation!!!"
    :pac:

Had a very nice chat with a girl on POF. Date pencilled in for Sunday or Monday. She's into Palaeontology too. Sweet.

• Advertisement

Had a very nice chat with a girl on POF. Date pencilled in for Sunday or Monday. She's into Palaeontology too. Sweet.

Ross?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Well. He completely spelled Eyjafjallajökull wrong, for a start...

Samich wrote: »
    Ross?

Quite tempted to go back to my old avatar...

Quite tempted to go back to my old avatar...

What was your old one? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭jenny111111

Is that jurrassic park girl ?

I actually speechless at this...
    Hey, me and my mum are looking at ur profile and we both think you seem really nice.
    How's life?

I actually speechless at this...
    Hey, me and my mum are looking at ur profile and we both think you seem really nice.
    How's life?

Respond with:
    Hey, me and Dad just had a look at your profile, and yeah, sorry but you don't really "do it" for either of us, but hey, thank you for the message all the same!:)

(Jesus, I'm on fire tonight for some reason)

What was your old one? :P

ross-geller-20675.jpg

Nope. A different one. Two in a week. I'm getting good at this.
    Still no sign of the Jurassic Park one. Oh well, looks like she's missed her chance... FOOL!

No one has asked me about the really nice girl I'm chatting to :P

No one has asked me about the really nice girl I'm chatting to :P

Gwan, spill the oul beanz!:pac:

• Advertisement

papagormo wrote: »
    Gwan, spill the oul beanz!:pac:

well it's quite a funny coincidence actually ;)

I pm'd a girl on here, and I messaged a girl on pof ;) And guess what, they were the same person :P :eek::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement