Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

busyliving wrote: »
    Oh right, that makes sense

It makes perfect sense.

You can be unemployed because you're a lazy waster.

Or you can be unemployed simply because you just can't find a job.

There be a difference.

All the same though, to some women there is no difference. These are women to be avoided.

There is a third reason for being unemployed, and a family member was using this until recently enough.

The guidance person in the employment agency though that working a till in a retail organisation would look bad on her cv when she was looking for a placement in a law firm.

Caused no end of arguments at family get togethers I can tell you!!

Sorry for going off topic!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Date later.

SOOOOO hungover.

Why do i do this to myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Galvasean wrote: »
    Date later.

SOOOOO hungover.

Why do i do this to myself?

Was just gonna ask about that date. Get some tea into you. Going on a date hungover really isn't a good idea. Been there myself. Live and learn :o

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Need to be on the ball.
    This one likes dinosaurs!
    can't afford to feck it up :P

Larianne wrote: »

I don't think I'd ever ask someone about how much they make unless we were going out for a very long time. I wouldn't even ask my friends what they earn!

I'd be the same.

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    Need to be on the ball.
    This one likes dinosaurs!
    can't afford to feck it up :P

Have a nap!!! Some people swear by them. :)

Have a nap!!! Some people swear by them. :)

Or a MvDonalds!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Veles wrote: »
    Are there any genuine,intelligent,honest women on any of these so called dating sites?or have i just being unlucky when using them?

Well, I've just signed back on recently. Give it time, ya might find me! :pac:

Seriously though, can take a bit of perseverance to find a few diamonds in the rough. I haven't given up hope yet! I just took a break from it.

Are there any genuine,intelligent,honest women on any of these so called dating sites?or have i just being unlucky when using them?

Unlucky. I've met a lot of genuine, honest and intelligent women through the sites. Add in attractive to the mix too. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that the level of attraction flows both ways!! :-|

• Advertisement

gatecrash wrote: »
    Or a MvDonalds!!!

No no no. Make me sick! Ew.

Go for a nap Galv.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Well, I've just signed back on recently. Give it time, ya might find me! :pac:

Seriously though, can take a bit of perseverance to find a few diamonds in the rough. I haven't given up hope yet! I just took a break from it.

Dammit.

You being back means I'm gonna have to wake up my POF profile.

Pm's :pac:

Seriously though, I think there's such a mix of people on these sites it can be annoying alright when you get a lot of 'not your type' messages.
    gatecrash wrote: »
    Dammit.

You being back means I'm gonna have to wake up my POF profile.

I think I've you blocked, but you can try anyways! :p

Joke*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

A mixture of bad sinuses and nothing to do before watching the All Ireland led to me re-activating my OKC.

Last time I actually sent no messages to any potential dates and only logged in about twice. Hopefully this goes better :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Johnny Derpp

I went on to two of those type of sites but the truth is I was looking for one thing and one thing only, whereas the others on the site seemed to want more.

Would anyone recommend an online dating site for that type of thing?

I went on to two of those type of sites but the truth is I was looking for one thing and one thing only, whereas the others on the site seemed to want more.

Are you just looking for a fcuk buddy?

Google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

I'm pretty certain there are people on the dating sites looking for "encounters"...its an option on POF, dunno how many people are looking for that on the site as I'm not looking for a "Fcuk Buddy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭liz2

i am just having no luck on these sites whatsoever :( think ill be giving up :rolleyes:
    im right sulky today now...
    my 'said lovely guy' seems to have disappeared :confused: oh well

rant over.....lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

liz2 wrote: »
    i am just having no luck on these sites whatsoever :( think ill be giving up :rolleyes:
    im right sulky today now...
    my 'said lovely guy' seems to have disappeared :confused: oh well

rant over.....lol

Hey it happens to us all at one point.... Don't sulk tho garintee you hel be back in a week ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

:mad::mad::mad::mad: how do i manage to attract all the nuts jobs!!!. (my pic set to private)

dont u just hate when u spend half the nite talking alway to a person and they just suddenly stop talking to you. ( i only asked for pic) thats the worst part of online dating. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

:mad::mad::mad::mad: how do i manage to attract all the nuts jobs!!!. (my pic set to private)

dont u just hate when u spend half the nite talking alway to a person and they just suddenly stop talking to you. ( i only asked for pic) thats the worst part of online dating. :(:(

Well at least your getting some conversations...now I've only been on this thing for a few days:pac:

busyliving wrote: »
    Well at least your getting some conversations...now I've only been on this thing for a few days:pac:

thats my first in ages!!!!!!!(its like getting 3 numbers on the lotto) It might be ages again before i get conversations!!

well its understandable that you'd like to know what they look like :)
    a bit strange that she stopped talking to u :confused:

I don't wanna sound rude or challganing, but my look of it is if i get chating to a girl on line while yes its great but sure even if things go quite, were you planing on doing anything else?

at least you got to spend the few hours brushign up on flirting skills.. and stuff. :cool:

Don't let it get to you its experence and expeirence can be chalked down in some way or another... :)

I don't wanna sound rude or challganing, but my look of it is if i get chating to a girl on line while yes its great but sure even if things go quite, were you planing on doing anything else?

at least you got to spend the few hours brushign up on flirting skills.. and stuff. :cool:

Don't let it get to you its experence and expeirence can be chalked down in some way or another... :)

i know i dont. there is Pof in the Sea:D:D:D

I just saying its a bitch when that happens

i know i dont. there is Pof in the Sea:D:D:D

Exactly

But like I've said, this goes out to ladies and gents treat every person on a dating site as a clown... No matter how things are going :)....

he's just having a rant like myself...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Is there a way to hide your photo on OKC?

• Advertisement

liz2 wrote: »
    he's just having a rant like myself...:pac:

aww so cute, do you wanna hug it out :D

:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement