Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

New Approach??

He prob change his profile to looking for Intimate Encounter :p. People are less fussy about who they meet and it would explain the 10 messages from women off their own bat. (outgoing and know what they are looking for and not worried about what men will think with them having that attitude). And the fact that they responded. Also the line up of 38 women eager to meet him also suggest this.

Sweet Jesus.

Always one isn't there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

Sweet Jesus.

Always one isn't there?

So what is the new approach if magneticimpulse is wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭jenny111111

busyliving wrote: »
    So what is the new approach if magneticimpulse is wrong?

Yeah comeon napper, at least give us a clue, i'm so intrigued

Yeah comeon napper, at least give us a clue, i'm so intrigued

Maybe his using a picture of George Clooney:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

no no no, it's photos of frontage!

• Advertisement

Or offering to send €10 via paypal for every reply :pac:

no no no, it's photos of frontage!

People are contacting him, because he has a nice front garden:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

People are contacting him, because he has a nice front garden:confused:

frontage isn't a garden, it's land along a road. is the joke of trying to pull a guy because he may have a site to build a house on a prominent road dead already? :(

frontage isn't a garden, it's land along a road. is the joke of trying to pull a guy because he may have a site to build a house on a prominent road dead already? :(

I should probably make better use of Google in future

Honesty and humour. Basically taking the piss out of myself.
    Some get it, some don't. Those who don't....well....no loss, I probably wouldn't have gotten on with you anyway.
    Others get it and they're letting me know about it.

My front garden is immaculate aswell I'll have you know.

Anything else?

• Advertisement

Honesty and humour. Basically taking the piss out of myself.
    Some get it, some don't. Those who don't....well....no loss, I probably wouldn't have gotten on with you anyway.
    Others get it and they're letting me know about it.

My front garden is immaculate aswell I'll have you know.

Anything else?

Do you offer €10 via PayPal for males who message you:D

Do you offer €10 via PayPal for males who message you:D

Of course! Duh!

Of course! Duh!

Expect a message very very soon:D

Expect a message very very soon:D

Oh be still my beating heart..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

A lot of you folks are clearly younger than me so seem to be doing quite well on the dating front! Im finding a lot of men my age (or thereabouts) are really only after their leg over!! They seem to want to sow their wild oats again! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Someone has "cloths" as their interests. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Starting to lose hope about this whole online thing, but not gonna give it up so easily, any well meaning girls on this thread wanna look over my profile/s and give some pointers?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Xios wrote: »
    Starting to lose hope about this whole online thing, but not gonna give it up so easily, any well meaning girls on this thread wanna look over my profile/s and give some pointers?

Living in Dublin, you should have loads of options, don't give up.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Is it just me or are the guys on pof very eager to give you their number? Maybe it's just me but i'm not comfortable giving some random guy my number after a 3-4 short emails...starting to think i'm a prude because it's happened with around 5 guys now, am i being stupid?

ok so be a prude judging bye some of your post Id say thats a spot on statement :P

any girl want my number I never text ant way :pac:

Is it just me or are the guys on pof very eager to give you their number? Maybe it's just me but i'm not comfortable giving some random guy my number after a 3-4 short emails...starting to think i'm a prude because it's happened with around 5 guys now, am i being stupid?

ok so be a prude judging bye some of your post Id say thats a spot on statement :P

any girl want my number I never text ant way :pac:

Are you saying I am one ?

FYI I decided "feic it" after I posted that comment and texted one of the pof lads...no reply :pac:

• Advertisement

Are you saying I am one ?

FYI I decided "feic it" after I posted that comment and texted one of the pof lads...no reply :pac:

I just wanna make one thing clear there you're words not mine
    :)

Awww want another bear hug :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

That_Guy wrote: »
    Someone has "cloths" as their interests. :pac:

That's just a different way of saying she's laid back, never loses her rag :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

It is funny how small the net is :pac: It's mad finding people you know on OKC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Pembily wrote: »
    It is funny how small the net is :pac: It's mad finding people you know on OKC!

Yeah I'm friends with people who like sending those cookie reader pages to people, I'd be amazed if one in particular didn't have at least a few dummy accounts on dating sites. :pac:

I just wanna make one thing clear there you're words not mine
    :)

Awww want another bear hug :D

It's really not a word you'd associate with me in real life, but maybe i am online.

I really can't believe him not replying, why send his number ?!?! you men go on about women and their mixed signals....

It's really not a word you'd associate with me in real life, but maybe i am online.

I really can't believe him not replying, why send his number ?!?! you men go on about women and their mixed signals....

hes probably donte that to 50 women at once and doesnt know which one you are

:o

maybe ?

Tho your Hawt so ya no his loss... Im only gessing your hot :) but there more to you then hottness there could be indeed a personality there.... Some were.....:p

hes probably donte that to 50 women at once and doesnt know which one you are

:o

maybe ?

Tho your Hawt so ya no his loss... Im only gessing your hot :) but there more to you then hottness there could be indeed a personality there.... Some were.....:p

Hmmm i said my name, and mentioned the "gift" he sent me. Yes he sent one of those virtual girfts, those things make me laugh so much, seriously whats the point?

who needs a personality when you're hawt?

I get the impression you're just a walking hug

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭MudSkipper

Hmmm i said my name, and mentioned the "gift" he sent me. Yes he sent one of those virtual girfts, those things make me laugh so much, seriously whats the point?

Aww, I like sending the dog in a box on pof, after a few mails back n forth....... he's cute :pac:

MudSkipper wrote: »
    Aww, I like sending the dog in a box on pof, after a few mails back n forth....... he's cute :pac:

That's kinda cute......I got a steak
    :pac::confused::confused::confused:

why I texted him after that i'll never know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭MudSkipper

steak???

hmmm, me thinks he's preparing for steak n bj day a bit early :pac: sounds like a keeper ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement