Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

liz2 wrote: »
    nice one ;)
    that kind of thing is uncalled for. like what did she expect to get out of it :confused:

i know its a killer then. :cool::cool:.thank duck For Google Googles :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭2 Miles From Narnia

G-Money wrote: »
    I'm always curious about female boardsie's dating profiles, just so I can get a look at them.

You'd spot my profile easily, it's the one with "NO BOARDSIES PLEASE" at the top of my profile. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Could be that some girls think they'd get more emails if they don't come across as being too serious? Maybe they don't want to be accused of wanting marriage and babies within minutes of meeting someone!

That's what I thought/hoped, but when I read that it just puts me off the girl actually and I've avoided mailing lots of girls because of it.

You'd spot my profile easily, it's the one with "NO BOARDSIES PLEASE" at the top of my profile. :D:D:D

Thats why i got no reply:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭liz2

That's what I thought/hoped, but when I read that it just puts me off the girl actually and I've avoided mailing lots of girls because of it.

yeah it puts me off too :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

liz2 wrote: »
    yeah it puts me off too :rolleyes:

It's a shame for you that I deleted my POF profile the other day then :cool:

It's a shame for you that I deleted my POF profile the other day then :cool:

:pac: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

whats a boardsie....

Im not like the rest... true story...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

whats a boardsie....

You're it.
    Im not like the rest... true story...

Well that's certainly true. :)

So who's got the dates this weekend??

Dovies is booked up for the week!! :D

Larianne wrote: »

None for me.

Dovies is booked up for the week!! :D

Yeah, no call to rub it in :P

• Advertisement

Yeah, no call to rub it in :P

I'm dateless too ya know!

But sure you've deleted your profile, no?

But sure you've deleted your profile, no?

Yeah I have, but I still don't like people flaunting how many dates they have! :P

Yeah I have, but I still don't like people flaunting how many dates they have! :P

I do! It gives me hope for the future, and I love a bit of gossip. Flaunt to your heart's content everyone! :)

I do! It gives me hope for the future, and I love a bit of gossip. Flaunt to your heart's content everyone! :)

That's because you're a girl and this isn't TLL :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

You're it.

Well that's certainly true. :)

No because I'm worse in real life :D

but it a good way I'll point out!

I want a date with the brides maid in the wedding I'm at... :D I'm just a taxi driver...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

I could, but there's too much sport on this weekend. I think that means next weekend will also be dateless, but the choice won't be mine to make :)

That's because you're a girl and this isn't TLL :P

If us ladies took our dating gossip over to the TLL, the men would all follow for a lurk anyway :P

If us ladies took our dating gossip over to the TLL, the men would all follow for a lurk anyway :P

Yeah, yeah, woteva :P The only time I go into TLL now is if I click on the link by mistake :pac:

Yeah, yeah, woteva :P The only time I go into TLL now is if I click on the link by mistake :pac:

I feel the same way about TGC. I'm just very accident prone with my mouse! :D

I feel the same way about TGC. I'm just very accident prone with my mouse! :D

Funnily enough I did genuinely click on TLL by mistake there now when trying to access this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

How long do you guys generally wait before asking someone out? Is there a set time? :pac:

was just browsing thru the victims on pof & spotted a heading ''looking for a m.i.l.f'' :pac:
    sounds promising :eek:

thought id give one last look before i go :rolleyes:

How long do you guys generally wait before asking someone out? Is there a set time? :pac:

usually within a few weeks but exchange numbers to text first ;)

i was asked for my number thou the first night i got chatting to a guy but i wudnt then as i felt it was too soon, but i gave it to him a week later.
    everyone is different thou :)

2 weeks tops. I'm not on the site for a friggin penpal.

another time waster chatting to me again!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

another time waster chatting to me again!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

In what way??

I remember one time being on POF and I got talking to this girl. I think she might have initiated things by emailing me first, but I replied anyway. She had no pic on her profile but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and kept chatting.

I got her MSN address and we went onto that and eventually I said "Do you have a pic?" And her reply was "No, and you're not getting one". I rapidly started to lose interest in the conversation after that and one of her next lines was "You can't be bothered can you, you're not making any effort".

I thought to myself "F*** this, I'm out of here". I made my excuses, blocked her and never heard from her again. She sounded ever so bitter.

In what way??

the usual way was asking her name she said doesnt matter(had given her my name she asked) & after that then she said i used to date some that worked in the same job as me.& she tells me this after 1hr& 1/2 chatting and doesnt ans anymore...

a well POF in the Sea:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Another night of carpet bombing with no returns! :pac:

• Advertisement

Another night of carpet bombing with no returns! :pac:

It's the only way to fly. Don't worry about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement