Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

posy2010 wrote: »
    ahahahahaha. i think you may be right!:o:pac:

Super Sleuth me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Larianne wrote: »
    Super Sleuth me!

You are too good at finding people for your own good :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭posy2010

A full report will be given. But reckon this mystery man will be a great drinking companion regardless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Have a date tonight myself. Believe he is a boards.ie user. Awkwaaard :)

Everyone's a boards.ie user these days, I get surprised when I meet someone who doesn't have an account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

mine has been cancelled :(

• Advertisement

What kind of a dickhead would cancel on you?
    Murder him! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Galvasean wrote: »
    Everyone's a boards.ie user these days, I get surprised when I meet someone who doesn't have an account.

haha i'm the opposite. nearly every story i talk about with my friends is something i've read on this site. all start with 'i was reading on boards...'

the amount of times i've been told to shut the fook up about boards is building steeply!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Galva its in your best interests not to incite criminal acts....:rolleyes:

:pac:

Wait, vigilantism is illegal now? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Wait, vigilantism is illegal now? :confused:

Murder is :)

• Advertisement

It's shít but people have their reasons.

I cancelled a date this week because I'm just not in the form and didn't think it would be fair on the guy if I sat there with a face on me. I explained this to him and also told him he had every right to tell me to pee off but he was understanding about it.

Only thing is, I now have three dates in a row next week. :eek: That's what I get for cancelling. :D

ah well i'm assuming for now he's not a dickhead. dunno yet. will see.
    haha i'm the opposite. nearly every story i talk about with my friends is something i've read on this site. all start with 'i was reading on boards...'

I dont bother anymore, I just say I read somewhere.....
    It's shít but people have their reasons.

I cancelled a date this week because I'm just not in the form and didn't think it would be fair on the guy if I sat there with a face on me. I explained this to him and also told him he had every right to tell me to pee off but he was understanding about it.

Only thing is, I now have three dates in a row next week. :eek: That's what I get for cancelling. :D

yeah I turned down tonight originally cause i was going to be meeting a friend, so partly my fault i suppose.

oh poor you, with all your dates! be sure to try squeeze us in with some reports! :pac:

yeah I turned down tonight originally cause i was going to be meeting a friend, so partly my fault i suppose.

oh poor you, with all your dates! be sure to try squeeze us in with some reports! :pac:

Oh, no reporting on dates! :o Getting a bit uneasy that they might read this thread now. :cool:

Oh, no reporting on dates! :o Getting a bit uneasy that they might read this thread now. :cool:

yeah....that could get a bit awkward.

Yeah not the biggest fan of reporting on dates here. Obviously there is the "what if they are on Boards?" factor, but it can lead to building them up too much too.

You are too good at finding people for your own good :pac:

Eagle eye! ;)

yeah, i was being facetious earlier re: reportage.

Was online at 3am last night. Got emailed by 3 seperate women (i left a window open on POF). Good fishing time perhaps?
    Or perhaps they sensed that I had just beat Dawn of War: Last Stand? Epic nerdom :cool:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

you mean you people arent all in my head?!?!!?!?1

you mean you people arent all in my head?!?!!?!?1

Dude, who are you talking to?

• Advertisement

yeah, i was being facetious earlier re: reportage.

But a fair few people do actually report on dates here, so wasn't really aimed at your post anyway. I'm just saying that I never really talked about any online dates I had on here. Well unless it looked like it was growing into something.

Was online at 3am last night. Got emailed by 3 seperate women (i left a window open on POF). Good fishing time perhaps?
    Or perhaps they sensed that I had just beat Dawn of War: Last Stand? Epic nerdom :cool:

they could smell you..... your victory that is.

But a fair few people do actually report on dates here, so wasn't really aimed at your post anyway. I'm just saying that I never really talked about any online dates I had on here. Well unless it looked like it was growing into something.

Well yeah, its just I know for a fact he is a boards.ie user so am going to be a lady :)

maybe

they could smell you..... your victory that is.

Victory is but a prelude to the next battle..

i think my problem is i'm too fussy. hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

i think my problem is i'm too fussy. hmmm.

Nothing wrong with being fussy, the risk off not being too fussy is God know who you'll end up with.

Gillo wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with being fussy, the risk off not being too fussy is God know who you'll end up with.

well i mean looks wise. scrolling through and i'm like god I dont fancy any of these guys. :(

Ah I see, then again you've got to wonder a bit how much effort are people taking with regard to photos, surely they can find a half decent one to post. Option two though is that you are a bit too fussy, do you still read the profiles or just reject them based on looks?

Gillo wrote: »
    Ah I see, then again you've got to wonder a bit how much effort are people taking with regard to photos, surely they can find a half decent one to post. Option two though is that you are a bit too fussy, do you still read the profiles or just reject them based on looks?

the three dates I had, I picked the guys based on looks first and then of course personality, but in reality I wasn't attracted to them. so i think the online thing probably really isn't for me.

• Advertisement

Interesting out of the people I met online, the one who I'd have said was the most attractive was by far the stroppiest one and the person I'd have got one least with. (looks & personnality, could there actally be a link??/)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement