Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

• 04-08-2010 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hi all,i am on a eircom package,12gb per month,recentley i have been downloading alot and fear my next bill is going to be sky high,is their any software i can download for free that will warn me when im near my limit or over it,thanks people.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

The broadband forum is probably the best place for this thread.

12 GB? That's not a lot. What's your cap a month? 20/30 GB?

It would appear eircom does not tend to charge customers who exceed their cap (although the NGB product range could well be a different story).

The best place for checking your usage is on eircom's website: http://www.eircom.net/broadbandstats

They now offer a software utility for doing this as well but it's probably easier to just check one place (the website) instead of aggregating the usage from several machines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Moved lto Broadband. OP, I've left a redirect in S&S for a couple of days so you can find the thread more easily.

-Funk

Advertisement