Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Basketball jerseys in ireland?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

brainiac wrote: »
    Related question (and please dont say ebay, already checked and they oddly dont have any, and id rather a store purchase anyway):

Anyone know anywhere where I can get a Celtics backpack in Dublin?

And OP, I got my Celtics jersey during the summer in Footlocker Blanchardstown, had it ordered in, Swords had them too afaik, those are the only ones that you can even order jerseys in from afaik.

nba.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jaimsa

helloo all dear

we are manufacturer company Sportswear all kind of for.wholesale price .. also you can visit (website

Boards is a private site, don't spam your business here, if you want to advertise properly then get in touch with the office

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭nzamcdza

www.basketballdirect.co.uk is an Irish website with all sorts of basketball stuff including jerseys. Free delivery to Ireland and UK.

I used a guy there on ebay recently.

Got the Knicks Blue jersey.

E40 with free delivery, takes around 20 working days to come but they're Swingman jersies(with the stitched number/name etc).

Won't link but they're coming from Spain, so can be found easier on the Spanish ebay.
    Has a massive collection too, with some retros included.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 EoinM1996

I think Elverys in galway sell some Celtics and Bulls jerseys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭recyclebin

http://www.nbastore.eu/ sell nba jerseys in Europe. The NBA EMEA Store is operated under licence by Kitbag Limited so it's all legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

nzamcdza wrote: »
    www.basketballdirect.co.uk is an Irish website with all sorts of basketball stuff including jerseys. Free delivery to Ireland and UK.

Hows the authenticity of that site? €65 for a swingman jersey and free shipping is very good compared to the €82 the NBA Store charges plus shipping which adds up to about €90.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

Whats the difference between replica and swingman jerseys?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

ec18 wrote: »
    Whats the difference between replica and swingman jerseys?

Swingman jerseys have the letters and numbers stitched on while replica jerseys have screen print letters & numbers. Swingman jerseys also have a mesh layer to allow air to flow through it while replicas are made from another material

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GForce75

Got mine ordered from the new touchdown sports website, not received it yet but they are a cracking price and it says guaranteed official so Ill wait and see what turns up... I ordered a Celtics Garnett replica for £24.99 + shipping, but there are even lebrons on there for the same price.

• Advertisement

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Hows the authenticity of that site? €65 for a swingman jersey and free shipping is very good compared to the €82 the NBA Store charges plus shipping which adds up to about €90.

Yeah it is legit - it is based up North and I have used them and so has another mate. Stuff is good and arrives fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Ordered Blake griffin swingman jersey from Adidas.ie for €60 with 25% discount code yesterday, replicas cost €55@ footlocker swords. They have good selection with most sizes available.

peaceboi wrote: »
    Ordered Blake griffin swingman jersey from Adidas.ie for €60 with 25% discount code yesterday, replicas cost €55@ footlocker swords. They have good selection with most sizes available.

What was the code? Do you mean €60 AFTER you used the code? It is €73 on adidas at the minute? Replicas are €47 and swingmans €65 on basketball direct with free delivery:

http://www.basketballdirect.co.uk/clothing-c1/jerseys-c6

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Ya...got for 60e after discount code. I don't remember the code, that code was valid for only that particular day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Finding it difficult to find a Knicks road jerseys for a reasonable price. The only place I can find the Knicks blue or orange jerseys (with someone other than Carmelo) are on the official store.

Anyone else find the sizes are generally hit and miss? All my jerseys are small, some are massive, some are perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,747 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

What'd be the best place to get the sleeved Timberwolves jersey as seen below?

ricky-rubio-black-jersey.jpg?w=600&h=400

Love it!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

callaway92 wrote: »
    What'd be the best place to get the sleeved Timberwolves jersey as seen below?

ricky-rubio-black-jersey.jpg?w=600&h=400

Love it!

Thanks

http://store.nba.com/Minnesota_Timberwolves_Jerseys/adidas_Ricky_Rubio_Minnesota_Timberwolves_Revolution_30_Swingman_Alternate_Jersey_-_Black

Or the Europe store, shipping a lot cheaper as far as I know

http://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=131774&portal=&cmp=

• Registered Users Posts: 14,747 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

callaway92 wrote: »
    Nice one, sound.

Would sizes be proportional to football jerseys would you say?

I wouldn't have a clue to be honest. I'd imagine they're a bigger and looser fit compared to football jerseys

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone have any Jordan clothing? Just wondering what the sizing is like? Looking to buy a hoodie, normally take a medium but wondering would a small in Air Jordan do?

• Advertisement

Heads up that BasketballDirect.com now have free shipping on all nba jerseys (replica and Swingman) to Ireland. A lot larger selection now too.

stuba wrote: »
    Anyone have any Jordan clothing? Just wondering what the sizing is like? Looking to buy a hoodie, normally take a medium but wondering would a small in Air Jordan do?

Possibly! Jordan stuff seems to be sized large from what I can tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Willow Petite Strawberry

looking for a small ladies lakers hoodie where would be the best place to get it from ireland the official nba shop looks pretty poorly stocked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

stuba wrote: »

Jordan clothing is slightly bigger than Nike and Adidas sizing.
    A medium in Nike on me is a good fit and medium on Jordan is a little baggier

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭sbEdge

I'm looking to buy some Clippers merchandise, the selection on the European store is very poor, is there anywhere else to get this kind of stuff?
    The last time I was in the US I ordered from the US store but they don't seem to ship to Ireland.

Advertisement