Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taste Of Chaos 2010

Options
  • 04-08-2010 6:48pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Rockstar Energy Drink TASTE OF CHAOS is set to take over the UK once again this autumn. This is the sixth year of TASTE OF CHAOS and by far the most exciting line up yet! The trek will feature high voltage performances from multi-platinum heavyweights DISTURBED and PAPA ROACH along with BUCKCHERRY and HALESTORM. The heavy-hitting UK tour will begin December 7th in Birmingham and wrap up on December 13th in Nottingham.

7th Dec - NIA Birmingham
    8th Dec - Wembley Arena
    9th Dec - Plymouth Pavilions
    11th Dec - SECC Glasgow
    12th Dec - Manchester Central
    13th Dec - Trent FM Arena Nottingham

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Great tour but with so much on for me this Summer, for a change, I can't afford to leave Newcastle and see a band in another city unless it's the likes of Guns N Roses in Manchester.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭trey99

buckcherry what a band.. and disturbed nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ghostbusthat

Not a lineup i'd expect to see on Taste of Chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Horrible lineup.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ghostbusthat

Horrible lineup.
    Meant to say this also, haha.

• Advertisement
Advertisement