If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi all,i am lookin for a compact size subwoofer

Options
  • 04-08-2010 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

John

now i am looking for a sub for someone..honestly not for me :) !!!

however space requirements only allow for the following max dimensions in inches

H 14
    D 14
    W 6.25

can u have a root around and see if u have anything suitable and if so, can u provide some prices ?

thanks

ps , got the pair hd45 sats set up .. very nice sound :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dublinadil wrote: »
    John

now i am looking for a sub for someone..honestly not for me :) !!!

however space requirements only allow for the following max dimensions in inches

H 14
    D 14
    W 6.25

can u have a root around and see if u have anything suitable and if so, can u provide some prices ?

thanks

ps , got the pair hd45 sats set up .. very nice sound :)

Dub,

how have you any room left for kit - you must have more kit now than we have! How is that beautiful Philips 46PFL8605 going for you & have you had a chance to see the 3D demo yet in The Philips Shop?

Anyway back to business - we do have a very few of the excellent Mosscade Titan subs left - these are really stunning quality isobarik arrangement subs that sound completely surprising when you look at the size of them!

Here are the max dimensions of the Titan 3.5:

11*10*11 - I see that this will fit in most dimensions however the 6.5" bit is a problem - If you can squeeze it though I'm clearing 2 ex-demo units at just £99.95 at the moment..

I have one other slimline option that also comes close - and it's on offer - the Yamaha YST SW050 at just £99.95 is another cracking subwoofer and the dimensions are 13 3/4's * 6 7/16th's * 13 3/4's.

As ever keep us posted and you know where I am if I can assist,

Thanks again and as ever thanks for thinking of us,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

john

i will go for the yamaha one !

also i will need 2 digital "optical" connects and 1 connect for the sub to a receiver ( old pioneer vsx d510)

ps. i presume its ok to place the sub in a vertical position as opposed to a horistonal one

thanks

Dubadil

biump

this seems to have ben forgotten about

John

hoping this is still available , can u get someone to contact me about payment and delivery

cheers

dubadil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Dublinadil

Sorry your post seems to have been over looked by the RS guys.

Belfast have the Yamaha YSTF-SW050 in stock - just checked.

Phone one of the lads on 0044 333 900 0070 and they will be able to look after you today no worries.

They should have a selection of optical cables for your consideration, if not I have 1.5mtr Philips PXT Optical cables in store for only €14.99

How's the TV going by the way? Enjoying it I hope!

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Dub

How'd you get on with the RS guys?

They get sort you out with the Yamaha sub?

ATB
    Ash

• Advertisement

dublinadil wrote: »
    biump

this seems to have ben forgotten about

John

hoping this is still available , can u get someone to contact me about payment and delivery

cheers

dubadil

Dub,

apologies for the delay - just catching up today :o

One of the guys will give you a call this morning - and yep the orientation of the sub is not important once the port is not blocked!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Dub,,

I know the guys have been chatting with you this morning - but as an adide have you seen this new thread on a new Boardie offer that may suit??

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056001294

Sub dimensions are: 270 x 280 x 257mm

And it's only £79.95 for the complete system!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

got the yamaha sub :)

thanks to all !! great doing business as always

yep the tv is amazing - also got a chance to check out the 3d demo in dame street --- OMG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.