Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Font / screen setting

Options
  • 04-08-2010 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was leaning on my keyboard (reading Boards and playing iPhone Scrabble at teh same time :o) and now Boards looks all small on my screen, tiny in fact. All other windows are normal. I must have depressed a key that changed the font settings. Can you help? the squinting is starting to hurt. Already logged out and in.

thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

What browser and what operating system?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Google Chrome, Windows 7

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

CTRL+ seems to be what you are looking for. It till probably take a couple of keypresses to get it to the size you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

fixed, thank you Tom, good to know I have that feature. Got reading glasses recently due to too much pc use, if only I'd known, could have saved a few bucks ;)

Advertisement