Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Naked Palette

• 04-08-2010 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Anyone know where my daughter could find Urban Decay's Naked Palette? Searched everywhere, literally, cant get it anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

As far as I know it's only out in the states at the moment, it was on sale on the Urban Decay website but I think it's sold out now. I doubt it'll be in stores here until late August, maybe even early September, and at that I'm guessing it will sell out quickly.
    I'm excited to get my hands on it, though. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I think its out in either Oct/Nov in Debenhams in the UK.

I was reading on a blog that they are on ebay for ridiculous amounts already - however this is a permanent addition to the collection so if you don't get your hands on the first batch you should be able to pick it up again easily.

It looks like a lovely palette.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Hadnt heard of it but just googled it and it looks really nice, would definitely be handy to have :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Bambi88

It hasn't been released in Ireland yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

thanks everyone! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gwanred

Hey =]
    I was in debenhams today and they are getting them into stock this week!.. The girl took my name and took a deposit!..
    Maybe do the same!
    Hopefull this helps
    Jessica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got mine on Ebay (it's in the post) but I've heard they are releasing it in Ireland so ring the counters and see if they have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I have one of these in the post to me aswell; really looking forward to it.

Perhaps Aer Lingus might stock this on board once it gets released here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

House of Fraser had them last week in Dundrum - worth giving a call before heading down.

Am torn about this one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

I'm the same, I've nearly all of their other palettes already! It does look really nice but some of the shadows are in the palettes I have already. Trying to be sensible here. Doesn't happen very often!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 kuromi

U guys know how much it'll be?

$44 on sephora.com (which still doesn't ship here, boo!). Which means it should be roughly €1 million here. And I've decided it's so beautiful I really need it!

I heard it was around 35 which actually seems cheap enough to me for 12 shadows. The make up blogging world seem mad about it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Yeah it has only received great reviews as far as I can see on blogs across the interwebs! I have to say UD's eyeshadows are fantastic...have lots of the other palettes and will defo be in the queue for this one too!! If I see it in any of the stores I will let y'all know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

This arrived!!! It's beautiful; LOVE it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Has the naked pallet been released in Ireland then? I really want to get my hands on it! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

This would make an excellent present!!!

Larianne wrote: »
    This would make an excellent present!!!

an excellent present for yourself? :D it looks great, ill be keeping an eye out for it.

picked one up woohoo!

Just got it too, it's beeeyoootiful!!

• Advertisement

They have lots in house of frasier in dundrum, got it today, €36.

jellie wrote: »
    an excellent present for yourself? :D it looks great, ill be keeping an eye out for it.

Haha. No I have too much make-up as it is!! :)

Larianne wrote: »
    Haha. No I have too much make-up as it is!! :)

That's what I said too until I saw it in the shop!
    Hi, my name's E.T. and I'm a makeup-aholic.

E.T. wrote: »
    That's what I said too until I saw it in the shop!
    Hi, my name's E.T. and I'm a makeup-aholic.

Ah, I'll someday post up my make-up collection in that other thread and you'll see what I mean. I think I'll get it for my friend whose birthday it is next month. :)

• Is it just eyeshadows or does it come with liner etc?

Is it just eyeshadows or does it come with liner etc?
    It comes with eyeshadows, a dual-ended eyeliner in black (zero) and brown (whiskey) and a mini primer potion :)

• Buttons_sb wrote: »
    It comes with eyeshadows, a dual-ended eyeliner in black (zero) and brown (whiskey) and a mini primer potion :)

Wow, it sounds great. I was disappointed with the last UD palette I bought (forgot the name) as ALL the shades were way too glittery and the glitter ended up all over my face, but I read that the Naked palette has a range of textures including matte shades?

Wow, it sounds great. I was disappointed with the last UD palette I bought (forgot the name) as ALL the shades were way too glittery and the glitter ended up all over my face, but I read that the Naked palette has a range of textures including matte shades?

Yes it has a few different textures! matts, shimmers and nearly an in-between of the two as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Ugh damn all of you and your glowing reviews :( I exercised restraint by not buying it yesterday but I can already tell I'm going to end up nipping to Dundrum tonight to pick it up- I've been searching for a nice palette of browns. The assistant in House of Frasier put some on me last night and it looked really nice.

Was going to hold off til I'm in New York next month but it looks like there's barely a euro in the difference. All the shadows are full quantities too apparently, worth €18 each separately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭silverspoon

Actually, noticed today that Debenhams are having a sale, with 10% off all Urban Decay, so the palette is E32.40 instead of E36. I already bought mine on Saturday so I paid full price - I know it's only a couple of euro but still!

P.S. You won't regret it!!! I love mine, despite having many many eyeshadows as is...it's just so nice to work (play) with!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

I am SO excited to buy this.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dazzledust

Anyone know any stores outside of Dublin where I can purchase this palette?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

It shall be mine in a few weeks when I head up there on my shopping trip :D

dazzledust - you can get it in Debenhams anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

E.T. wrote: »
    dazzledust - you can get it in Debenhams anywhere.

Not the one in Galway. For some reason they don't stock Urban Decay apart from the odd eyeliner set around christmas. It's really silly because I'm sure it would sell well here.

• Advertisement

Thanks for your replys everyone, Any ideas where I could find it to buy on-line either ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭lolly.o

Debenhams.ie delivers to Ireland.

I've just checked debenhams.ie website and it doesn't seem to be listed. Thanks anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭snooleen

I hate you boardsies on the Fashion & Appearance forum! :mad: I came on here thinking 'Hmmm...what is this naked palette thing? A neautral set from Urban Decay?' This excited me as their heavy coloured shadows look ridiculous on me even though theyre soooo gorgeous and now I have to buy this. It's all your fault and I can't wait :D I'd use every shade on that palette and am looking forward to trying the primer too.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭shezza

Love urban decay my sister bought me the big pallette last year and my nude colours are gone so not sure I can justify it unless I drop some hints maybe to my mates!!

• Advertisement

dazzledust wrote: »
    I've just checked debenhams.ie website and it doesn't seem to be listed. Thanks anyways

Ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭sooty11

Boots in liffey Valley have the Naked Palette.
    Saw it there last night. 39euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Argh, damn
    now i want 1 :p even i though i ve few shades of brown.
    BUt this is all-in-1, with extras ooh:
    http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/NakedPalette.cfm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

It's a nice one defo, I use it every day now!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

sooty11 wrote: »
    Boots in liffey Valley have the Naked Palette.
    Saw it there last night. 39euro

Hey does anybody know if boots in liffey valley still have the naked palette? Really dont want to trek all the way out there but my little sister wants it for christmas and none of the counters in town or dundrum have it:rolleyes:

Hey does anybody know if boots in liffey valley still have the naked palette? Really dont want to trek all the way out there but my little sister wants it for christmas and none of the counters in town or dundrum have it:rolleyes:

Why not ring them?

Pythia wrote: »
    Why not ring them?

I will ring them tomorrow when they are open...just hoping someone could give me a quick answer so I could plan my day if I had to head out to liffey valley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

My mam has been looking for the naked pallette all over ireland for my brothers girlfriend for christmas and no one has it. The soonest anywhere will have is february supposedly :(

I got mine in October, (and not rub salt to wounds) but I haven't used anything else since i got it, it's gorgeous!

My mam has been looking for the naked pallette all over ireland for my brothers girlfriend for christmas and no one has it. The soonest anywhere will have is february supposedly :(

I got mine in October, (and not rub salt to wounds) but I haven't used anything else since i got it, it's gorgeous!

I went to Boots in Liffey Valley today & they had loads of them...there was about 30 of them on the shelf and they have a 3 for 2 offer on urban decay at the moment so buy 2 get 1 free:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I went to Boots in Liffey Valley today & they had loads of them...there was about 30 of them on the shelf and they have a 3 for 2 offer on urban decay at the moment so buy 2 get 1 free:D

You may have just saved my mother's life! She's had me running around sephora's all over the place here! Thank you SO much! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement