Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Naked Palette

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

About a week ago, Debenhams on Henry Street had loads of them at the UD display ... I'd imagine they still have a good few left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Really, when were you there pikachucheeks? I was looking for it in Debenhams on Henry street last Saturday and they were all gone! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

All gone in House of Fraser Dundrum too. Won't be back in till New year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I got a naked pallette in boots liffey valley today. There were about 4 left at 1pm today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

My mam picked up another 2 at about 6pm! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dazzledust

If it's any help to anyone here, I finally found the naked eye palette. I bought mine on line today @ Beautybay.com for £27. I have just checked the website and they are still available.

They only allow you to buy 1 palette which I think is nice, gives everyone a chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 christhesheep8

help me please. i need to find one for my girlfreind. i'm in cavan but will go anywhere to get one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

Just wondering if this is widely available now? Can anyone help I need to get one preferably by christmas but birthday is in 10 days so could wait until then! I saw them on Debenhams website but is €40 the norm also with bank holidays and my past experience of their service I doubt I would have it for even for the birthday.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Price sounds right. They had loads in Denenhams Henry St today when I was there. Where are you located?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

Thanks Twee picked one up today and was told that the Naked 2 is out in Jan/Feb :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 2022rae

I believe there are some in Debenhams in Cork (Patrick's St.and Mahon Point). I got mine last summer in House of Fraser in Dundrum Shopping Centre, Dublin. The Naked2 palette is out soon I believe! There are great videos, like these from Jen (frmheadtotoe), reviewing it and giving info on the colours included (and comparing to the first Naked palette) and a tutorial using it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

According to Debenhams FB page, Naked 2 will be available to their FB fans from midnight this Friday, January 6th.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 2022rae

They also say this

"It's Coming.....// The 9th of January the date you have all been waiting for! It's the launch of the NEW Urban Decay Naked Palette 2...It's arriving in the new year and will be available to buy exclusively online at debenhams.ie. Available in stores early February."

Either way should be available this time next week! :)
    Although there's no price yet and I love how it looks, I have the first Naked palette already so don't think I'll be forking out for no.2. A lot of the colours are similar enough and I have other shadows that look like the ones I would want and don't already have in the new palette!

Edit: They do in fact say "Facebook fans EXCLUSIVE access to get the NEW Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette from MIDNIGHT THIS FRIDAY 6th JANUARY"! Apologies ThurstonWhore!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Oooh my goodness, I so don't need this but have a One4All burning a hole in my pocket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Sorry for dragging this thread back up! I'm looking to get the original Naked palette. I went in to Debenhams on Henry St a few weeks ago, and they said they'd be getting new stock in during the week. Went in the next weekend and they still hadn't got any, but said the same, that they'd be getting new stock in during the week. That time they added my number to a list and said they'd call me when they get it in. I still haven't heard anything from them, but it says online that it's in stock (it said that the other times I went in as well). If something's out of stock in store, can it still be in stock online? If it is, I'm thinking of just buying it online rather than waiting around and hoping it'll be in store when I get there. Thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

The stock online wouldn't really be reflective of what's available in a particular store. I'd just order it online if I were you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I'm in town tomorrow, so I can see if it's there and report back if you like!

I'm in town tomorrow, so I can see if it's there and report back if you like!

Really? That's so nice of you, thanks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

Hey guys I don't have the first Naked Palette, would you reckon I should buy the new second one or stick with the original? :)

There were loads of both Naked palettes when I was in earlier!

• Advertisement

Brilliant, thank you! Think I'll head in tomorrow and get it so! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

which one is better? Naked 1 or 2 I have a gift card for Debenhams and want to treat myself to a decent pallet

Personally, I rather the colours from Naked 2 (I couldn't leave it behind when I saw it yesterday :P) as they are more cool toned so suit my skintone better. However, there is no difference in the quality of the shadows between either palette.

I think it really is a case of which palette has colours which appeal to you more. Look at reviews on youtube, and swatch some shadows on your hand in store if you can to see which you rather.

Just to say thanks again to Your Text Here, went in today and picked this up! Love it so far, the brush is already manky from playing around with it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

I picked up Naked 2 a few weeks ago. I was so excited because I *never* treat myself to expensive cosmetics, and I'd always wanted the Naked palette. Was unsure about which to choose, but went with Naked2 and really regret it :( I find the colors are way too cool toned. I'm quite pale, but I really prefer warmer colors for my eyes.
    Must ask around and see if any friends who wanted Naked 2 have a barely touched Naked original and wanna swap haha.

It's not a total waste, there are still certain shades I'l certainly use but I definitely chose the wrong one!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Nikster

They had both palettes in Cork yesterday. My sister got us both number 2. Love it!

• I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good Youtube tutorials for the original Naked palette?

Advertisement