Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Hilfiger Outlet opening in Kildare

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

As someone who used to wear alot of Tommy Hilfiger stuff, i have to say.. the shops are gone to siht. They're not lowering they're ridiculous prices and most of their stuff is manky these days.

There's so many places to buy really nice clothes around now that wouldn't be near as expensive as Tommy Hilfiger. Diesel, Jack & Jones, Top Man, Burton etc

(Not having a go at you here, just the shops)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

As someone who used to wear alot of Tommy Hilfiger stuff, i have to say.. the shops are gone to siht. They're not lowering they're ridiculous prices and most of their stuff is manky these days.

There's so many places to buy really nice clothes around now that wouldn't be near as expensive as Tommy Hilfiger. Diesel, Jack & Jones, Top Man, Burton etc

(Not having a go at you here, just the shops)

Generally I found that Hilfiger prices had dropped over the past few years, but the choice in the Irish stores is quite poor compared to the main cpmpany owned stores. - the Irish stores (except Garfton st) are franchises operated by Pepe / Bests Menswear.

My guess is the outlet store will be similar to the outlets in USA / Europe with loads of shirts / t-shirts & knitwear and not much of the designer end of stuff. - But still, more jobs for Kildare & another decent shop in the outlet. - It must have the best menswear choice in the country at this stage! (except for footwear)

Advertisement