Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support the LocaL Bands

Options
  • 04-08-2010 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

If anyone is around tomorrow evening the Pavillion in town are hosting the Local Finals/Venue Finals for the Guinness Our Thursday, where some local bands will be playing to get a not already pre-scheduled gig (cough cough) for Arthurs Day. There will be three bands playing Dimitry Datus, Karma Parking and Artful Renegade. You can vote on the night for which band you would like to play the venue for the upcoming gig..The three are great bands so they deserve a good crowd. The gig is free doors open at nine and the gigs start 9.30 be sure to wear the Beamish shirts, Heineken, Foster anything but the black stuff:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Thanks for the heads-up. I really liked Artful Renegade the last time I saw them so I'll definitely check this out tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hey well youll be delighted to know that they made it through then...It was a great gig all three bands were rocking...The Pav is a great venue for gigs I never realised it before...

Advertisement