Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Views on O2 data

Options
  • 04-08-2010 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

I am just wondering what other people think of the internet that is provided on mobile phones with O2. I am rapidly losing faith with O2. I have been having problems lately either getting on my app with Twitter or generally viewing webpages.

I have called O2 and they are looking into it but I know I shall just be fobbed off like they fobbed my last coverage question :rolleyes:

What do you all think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I spend all day using data with o2 on my 5800 and have no problem's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Just to clarify, my issues are around Dublin, should have mentioned that in the opening post.

I am finding data absolute crap lately, so much so I am that close from cancelling altogether :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

I find o2 3g is dieing a death around north dublin , so much i am leaving them (one of my phones is o2 pre pay)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

I use my O2 data plan all day too and I rarely have problems, except when travelling on a train! I only use 20Mb a month since Opera Mini compresses the data downloaded.

Advertisement