Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom to UPC

• 04-08-2010 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

Considering moving from eircom to UPC as have recently been charged by eircom for going over my limit and it's worked out a hell of a lot more expensive than any of the UPC packages.

Had a read through some of the post's on here regarding UPC but alot of jumbled info so really want to know what UPC's service in Dublin is like compared to Eircom.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,594 ✭✭✭✭ted1

i know people who moved and then ran back to eircom problems with dns servers not getting sites. Also they don't allow for ip6 which can be a real pain in the ass if you don't know what to look for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

bombs away wrote: »
    Considering moving from eircom to UPC as have recently been charged by eircom for going over my limit and it's worked out a hell of a lot more expensive than any of the UPC packages.

Had a read through some of the post's on here regarding UPC but alot of jumbled info so really want to know what UPC's service in Dublin is like compared to Eircom.

Even if the UPC connection is sh1te its still gona be better than Eircom.

Why anyone would remain with Eircom when UPC is available is beyond me:confused:

Advertisement