Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Piece Acoustic Cover Gigs

Options
  • 04-08-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I'm looknig for info on pubs around Dublin (and city centre) that have one piece acoustic cover gigs so I can contact them to try get more gigs! I've been playing around for 10 years now & have huge & varied set to suit most crowds most of the time! If you guys can think of suitable pubs/hotels/clubs etc or if you take bookings yourself, then please PM me the details.

Thanks

Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Handy11

Hi Stephen. Lots of pubs in Dublin do one-piece gigs, and the vast majority of them are organised through agents, who get you gigs and take a cut of your total. Some are really sound, some not so sound. If you ask in any pub, they'll tell you who they book their gigs through. You'll need a cd of yourself Playing some songs and an idea of a setlist. Then follow up with them and see what happens. The gig scene has slowed down a good bit in the last year, with a lot of pubs not doing music any more. But there's always gigs out there.

PM me if you need any more or any specific information

H

Advertisement