Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan hospital parking charges

Options
  • 04-08-2010 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

How come navan hospital has increased their parking charges from 2 euros last year to 4 euros this year. Thats double the cost:mad:
    It already costs 60 euros to go to the after hours clinic, absolute rip off, this country is a kip.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

mcwhirter wrote: »
    How come navan hospital has increased their parking charges from 2 euros last year to 4 euros this year. Thats double the cost:mad:
    It already costs 60 euros to go to the after hours clinic, absolute rip off, this country is a kip.

That is so expensive. I know in Vincents hospital up in Dublin that you could get some form and get it signed everytime you left the hospital and your parking was discounted heavily. It might have been a deal between the hospital and q-park. Ask at the main desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Its a disgrace, they dont even have an electronic normal parking system there.

Its really annoying if you have to go to an appointment or bring one of the kids, an appointment could only last 15 minutes and you get charged €4.

If anyonw is wondering the parking system just consists of a coin machine next to the exit barrier. it does not open until you put €4 euro into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

yup I agree, was there myself today €4 is horrendous!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭Archeron

Wow, that is a big jump. My mum spent about a year in Navan, and we were up to see her every day. €2 a day at the time was tough enough, four euro is harsh. Although, in Blanch its even more expensive still, and that was were mum ended up. I spent so much money on parking, it was incredible.

I never knew or heard anything about getting discounts if you're always there, but well worth checking out.

Advertisement