Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cakes and Cookies and Cupcakes OH MY!!!

Options
  • 04-08-2010 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi everyone

My name is Olwen and I am a HOUUUGGGGEEE fan of baking. I love it!I do it pretty much everyday and if I'm not baking I'm colour fondant and making flowers for possible cakes to come. I love it and I wanted to share my blog with you all. Baking is my passion and it gives me so much pleasure and joy. Seeing the faces on my happy and very satisfied customers when they see their cake for the first time makes all my hard work so worth while. So if you are interested in what I have been up to please take a look. I bake for anyone and everyone for all occasions all times of cakes, cookies, cupcakes whatever my customers want :)
    I do this as a hobby and occasionally I get something good out of it. I wish I had my own company but for now this will have to suffice and I do love it.

http://www.in-the-gateaux.blogspot.com is where you'll find me :D

Enjoy !!!!!

Advertisement