Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking an artist at a Convention

Options
  • 05-08-2010 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Folks,

Just wondering how it works if you were to get work done at a Convention. What's the protocol? I'm interested in an artist at the London show.

Do artists do much work at them and specifically would they get into larger pieces or just something they can knock out in an hour or two? I have something specific in mind but reckon at a guess it's 7 - 8 hours work.

Thanks,

Yozz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd suggest booking the artist in advance, simply contact the artist directly to ask them about it. You can (and a lot of people do) just wander around the show, find an artist that they like, and then talk to the artist, see if they want to do the piece and if they can fit them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭YozzerHughes

Cheers

Advertisement