Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTB - Irish Nationwide or BOI or AIB

Options
  • 05-08-2010 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Am a first time buyer with mortgage approval from BOI and Irish Nationwide and prob from AIB in the next few days. Am trying to decide what bank is best to go with, which of course has been made all the more difficult given the recent announcements from BOI and AIB. I/Nationwide have good rates for ftb's at the minute so wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the matter. I know the future of I/N is up in the air but lets be honest, they all are, so best to look at what sort of a deal I can get for the first few years of the mortgage for now.. if anyone else is in the market at the minute would be interested to hear what you think..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭eagle_i

Why are you just looking at BOI, AIB and INBS? You've got approval from one/two institutions, use it to you advantage go to the EBS, PTSB etc., and a mortgage broker who has agencies with all these Mortgage Providers. Once you've done the rounds and got further loan offers look at which is giving the best deal.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jcpc16

Am dealing with a broker who recommended that INBS have the best deals at the moment..

Advertisement