Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted M4...Sap for Sig 552

Options
  • 05-08-2010 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

i have a sig 552 and really want an m4 s-system, hoping to trade it for an m4 s system!

it chrono's in at .98 - just under the joule.
    i 2 hi cap mags and a battery to go with it.

Photo0328.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

AndyMalone wrote: »
    i have a sig 552 and really want an m4 s-system, hoping to trade it for an m4 s system!

Hi Andy
    Just wanted to say if you put up a pic or 2 of your 552 and some more info like condition, what comes with it, fps, etc. It would give people a better idea for making a trade!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭AndyMalone

Thanks Buddy appreciate it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

what make is it?

Jing Gong is the manufacturer, it still has its original packaging ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

is it under 1j?? i have a dboys s system u might be interested??

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/133354/122473.jpg

• Advertisement

Yeah man that looks Sweet! Is it full metal and what nick is it in?

Good nick. It's a bit muddy at the mo but I'll clean itup fires sweet and has nice rof. Where are ya?? When do u wanna trade??

Im in portmarnock you know it? yeah cool not a bother, my one is shooting at . 98...Lucky cause it NEVER shoots over the joule. Is it Full metal? im around all day today. you?

Ya tis we could meet later today as I'm off all day. Do u drive?? I do. So could meet anywhere I'm in d6

Sorry mate i dont drive, but we could meet in town or something i guess? what time you free?

• Advertisement

Would prefer to do it around 3ish tonight if that's alright with u.
    What does the sig come with??

like Three in the morning??? it comes with a spare magazine and a battery, i dont have any sights to toss in, what comes with the m4 mate?

Two metal mags. No battery but you can keep the sig battery as it's the same as the m4 one :) na 3 today I love the sig iron sights anyways

Okay ill just give you the mags then :) Okay where do you want to meet?? yeah the sights are good. do you have any way of getting out to me or what?

Ya I have the car. Pm me for ur address n phone number :)

did you get my message?

Advertisement