Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday night in Galway city? [clubs/pubs]

Options
  • 05-08-2010 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any good clubs/pubs for a Thursday night (i.e. tonight August 5th) in Galway city?

All suggestions welcomed :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

looking for a rollover session at this time of the morning?

Without describing what type of pub/club your looking for its hard to recommend.
    Galway caters for everyones type of pubs.

From your previous posts on boards i would say your either a girl or gay. If your looking for a specific type of place you would need to mention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

@BrokenArrows: I'm asking what everyone's favourite places to go are. I don't want recommendations personalised to myself. Hence "All suggestions welcome."

@spender.j: Cheers for that! Tomorrow at Roisín Dubh looks promising!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

whirlpool wrote: »
    @BrokenArrows: I'm asking what everyone's favourite places to go are. I don't want recommendations personalised to myself. Hence "All suggestions welcome."
    Why would you want to know my favourite place? For tonight?
    Probably at home. You can't come.

On topic, Roisin or Kings Head should be fine for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

biko wrote: »
    Why would you want to know my favourite place? For tonight?
    Probably at home. You can't come.

On topic, Roisin or Kings Head should be fine for you.

Because if the same places are repeatedly mentioned, it's a safe bet that they are fun places.

• Advertisement
Advertisement