Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

naruto manga

Options
  • 05-08-2010 3:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hello everyone! can anyone recommend a good site to read manga naruto?

thanks and advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

OneManga is no more unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

The best sites for reading naruto manga would have to be http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/ and http://www.amazon.co.uk/. You just search for Naruto and it brings you a list of them all! Fab!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

I think it's a fair assumption to make that he doesn't want to pay for it, Cy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

gearoidof wrote: »
    I think it's a fair assumption to make that he doesn't want to pay for it, Cy

But honetly if he want the new one got to http://www.mangastream.com/ otherwise buy the books, maybe just read the old naruto manga online and buy the new ones with the shippuden as there is an large amount of books and a €10ish each that a bit much to get everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 iiDrebin893

i remember many a day reading over my favorite old chapters

oh and i by support the author i didn't mean buy every issue you read manga prices are ridiculous in this country just buy some official Naruto stuff I for one buy a dvd or a game now just to support the franchise. I know it probably doesn't make much difference considering it makes and probably always will make millions in japan but its just the principal of the thing although I will never pay 30 euro for an official headband lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kevinanchi1

I like Naruto manga, the boy has a unbreakable spirit i have just seen 15 episodes and still looking online for the rest, likes the Anime good work Japan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Quick reminder of the forum charter: DO NOT post links to sites that allow you to download licensed anime/manga.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 usualeffect

Hotaru wrote: »
    Quick reminder of the forum charter: DO NOT post links to sites that allow you to download licensed anime/manga.

Thank you.

Thanks, we will follow it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Juliakhanam

All the abilities are special in their own way that make them all really cool! But I guess I'd say Shaingan adn Byakugan are the most interesting because they are based off the eye's ability to see... things. Sharingan: red. genjutsu. color blind. copy. predivt moves. Byakugan: white. able to see chakra frows. 360. I know that was very undiscriptive but hey! I still think that all the abilities in Naruto are the coolest!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 alanmoore

I've read all the replies, there tons of people who likes to help others. thats good.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

What I like about naruto is as it got on, the author starts killing people off, sometimes at random. Was always awesome because I use to read this and bleach back to back and hollow deaths aside, f**k all people ever die! Fell out of both a few months back so maybe this has changed but I hated the wau Kubo Tite will have a character hit by some move that means he MUST die and then nothing happens... Filthy troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Anxiety

Advertisement