Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress, does it suit me?!

• 05-08-2010 8:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey,

I'm running a website on wordpress at yourimpulseink.com and I'm not sure if it's for me! We do talent promotional work there, and would like the site to maybe have a video or media player on the homepage and a separate area for members to create their own posts, a forum section or something along those lines.

Also I can't seem to find the function, if it exists! :confused:, that allows me to email all members. Does anyone have a wordpress site or any suggestions of another website hoster that would be more suitable?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Your query is a little bit confusing. Wordpress can do everything you mentioned, but you may need to install and configure plugins to do it.

Can you be more specific about what you need?

Advertisement