Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Released Murphy set to live in Dublin

Options
  • 05-08-2010 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

According to the Herald suspected serial killer Larry Murphy is expected to reside in Dublin.

"It is now believed that rapist Murphy will choose not to return to Baltinglass because of growing fears that it will be too dangerous for him there, and will instead reside in the capital or abroad".

I would imagine Dublin would be no different for his safety. It wouldn't take too much for his identity to become known anywhere in the country. If I were him I would take the boat as far as possible.

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/city-news/released-murphy-set-to-live-in-dublin-2283221.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Meh, I'm not bovvered. He's done his time, a close eye will be kept on him surely, and he is potentially no more dangerous than my neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

All the red tops will be following his every move for the first 6 months. Probably a team of 15 Gardai doing round the clock surveillance. He is a dangerous person no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

When its confirmed he's moved to Dublin we'll open the thread again eh!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement