Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lansdowne Road

Options
  • 05-08-2010 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Have never really posted in music so not suire if this is the correct place to post this.

Can anyone tell me what the last ever concert in Lansdowne road was? I have been searching but to no avail.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Jaysus, I should know this!
    Something in the back of my mind is saying Neil Diamond, but I'm not sure?
    Really want to know this too now...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I know....can't believe I don't know this!! Searching Google only tells me what last sporting events were in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Bon Jovi?

Guess

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Kettle316

Gillington wrote: »
    Bon Jovi?

Guess

Dont tink so... Bon Jovi played Croke Park in 05 or 06 around about de same time Landsdowne was closed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Pixies/Kings of Leon: August 23rd, 2005
    Scissor Sisters/Franz Ferdinand/Maroon 5: August 24th, 2005

Could've been another one or two after them, but not sure.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement
Advertisement