Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same house, 3 different postings on Daft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Ortiz

This is just a split agency. Nothing unusual about it. A seller can use as many agents as the like and often times the agent that eventually sells the property willl give the other agents a percentage of the commission. I wouldn't bother if I was a seller though cos you're paying 3x the advertising fees for not that much of a difference.

The fact that they have different prices is what's ridiculous! Although this could also ust be that the seller changed agents, and the previous agent just didn't bother to take the ad down

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

Yesterday on daft I saw the same house by the same agent with a price difference on daft!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

They're 3 different agents. So which one you reckon is being unprofessional??
    Number of agents aint too unusal outside of Dublin.

Advertisement